1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 WERA GNF Updates

Discussion in 'General' started by Steak Travis, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Well we’d have to check 4 bikes :)

JustaNobody and BigBird like this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I thought I was done playing bouncer... Guess not.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  3. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

Didn't you recently have a fighting/boxing segment at one of your events?.. You maybe on to something.

4. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

Who were the photogs out there? I saw no less than 5 on track at any 1 time.

I know high side photo was there, and I saw Brian j. Active shooter? Anyone else I don't know?

5. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

which bike were you going to protest?:Poke::D

6. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

P1. It doesn't matter when you finish P1...

rcarson15 and metricdevilmoto like this.
  7. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Psh! You're not going to get invited behind the garage again if you're being all mature and shit.

V5 Racer likes this.
  8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

From my last "race event"
    IMG_4771.JPG

9. That’s one way to silence them :)

10. NateDawg122

NateDawg122 Active Member

Really Parrish? Xavier was the only one you would have to really race? That is a pretty disrespectful comment considering that, out of the 5 times we have ever raced each other, the R3 Cup was the first time you have ever straight-up beaten me. I beat you both races at Road A, had a gap on you at Tally before I was collected in Josh's highside, and I lapped you in the E Superstock race on Friday. If you seriously weren't worried about me then you are a fool.

And that comment is disrespectful to everyone else that finished in that top 6. Josh Jovi has straight-up beaten you many times before and Ashton Yates finished ahead of you in last year's R3 Cup. Makes me wonder why you seem so certain we wouldn't be a threat...

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  11. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

12. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Looks like someone has a little sand in their vagina. :crackup:

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Have we hit 7th gear now?

Joe Lopez, cajun636 and flygirl like this.
  14. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

These R3s must really ride rough if they are creating all these bruised labias.

15. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Are you really surprised? His ego should have been protested years ago. It's nowhere near OEM dimensions.

16. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

My Goodness Racers! GNF with big bike prizes certainly brings out a lot in peeps. I’m gonna need ya’ll to take some deep breaths....just breathe It will be ok ....group hug then :timeforabeer:

17. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Calling Parrish a fool on the BBS probably wasn't smart. I'm glad you edited your post. It would be bad if he actually saw that you called @ghetto customs a FOOL on the BBS.....

18. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Not for me!
    Oldest, heaviest and riding the slowest bike on the grid, all I had to do was do well in the race that counts! Almost won it at that point!

Buh bye!!

Chuck Ivey likes this.
  19. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

20. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Not at the GNF apparently.

Mot Okstef likes this.