1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If Harvey was natures response to TX voting for Trump

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by R Acree, Oct 10, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

...how would one categorize the CA wildfires?:D

badmoon692008 and kangasj like this.
  2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Burn baby burn.

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I was kinda thinking like that a little last nite when I was watching video on it. Better not ask the feds for help when you want to ignore them for your sanctuary cities.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  4. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Same as Texas. Sucks for the people involved.

If was a true nature response, only hollyweird would be burning.

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

As a good opportunity to build a fence across a different border and call it a "fire break".

scottn, badmoon692008 and brex like this.
  6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Aren't Soddom and Gamorra located in CA?

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Maybe. If they are, someone will find a way to incorporate the pillar of salt into a pizza recipe.

8. Quig

Quig Well-Known Member

I thought this place no longer had the ability to shock me. I was wrong. Really, really sad pathetic thread... as are the responses. Think before you type. You guys can be real fucking pricks sometimes.

And that's coming from a heavily conservative leaning libertarian who's trapped in this liberal cess pool. Guess what, I still don't cheer at thousands of people's houses burning.

Grow the fuck up.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Who is cheering people's houses burning?

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Upon further reflection, f#(k off. No one was cheering homes burning. Perhaps you didn't notice the multitude of celebrities commenting that Harvey hitting TX, where thousands of homes were destroyed, was somehow Karma for TX being a heavily red state.

badmoon692008 and kangasj like this.
  11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

One person typed something that possibly could be taken as joy over the fire. That person was Brex in post #2. Even then, having him/her clarify their point is the more appropriate response.

Instead, you decided to come in and say "you guys" thus impugning everyone in the thread and sort of all on P&R (the Dungeon).

You might want to reflect a bit before you decide who is a prick and needs to grow up.

12. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Bwahahaha - and to some pastor somewhere, it's all gay people's fault. You're basically getting pissed at him for pointing out that your thread is in Westboro/Hollywood territory and you justify it by saying "they started it".

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Or perhaps it was pointing out the idiocy of equating the prevailing political leanings of the local populace with the natural events that take place there.

14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

And healthily practiced in much of the bible belt...

:D

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Comprehension fail. You are an idiot. Quig is not. He/she/they is usually quite rational.

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

My post was aimed at the hypocrisy of politicians not cheering about peoples houses burning. :rolleyes:

I think most people got that, some maybe not.

Shenanigans likes this.
  17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You aren't trapped in that liberal cess pool. Planes leave that location everyday. But if you think this is anything but a typical dungeon thread about pointing out the hypocrisy and stupidity of the shit both side spout either because they are leftist fucktards or bible thumping rightwing fucktards you perhaps should give it a little reflection.

18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I have no issue clarifying. I lived in kalifornistan for too long. I have a brother and many friends/acquaintances still living there.
    I am perfectly fine letting the entire place burn to the ground.

19. Quig

Quig Well-Known Member

Ok, fuck ^^ that guy especially.

I'm not going to bother debating any of this shit with anyone. It's a pathetically stupid thread in very bad taste. Justifying it by pointing out some liberal entertainers were fucktards just makes you look stupider.

And, Venom, you're right, I'm not trapped. But having a life and a family and a business here makes it pretty dan hard to leave.

This is the last I'll visit this thread. I made my point. You're all free to 'Fuck you you're stupid' me all you'd like. I'm out. Carry on.

20. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Well, at least you waited 24 hours...
    :D