2006 R6 Set up and well maintained

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by tom fritz, Oct 1, 2017.

1. tom fritz

tom fritz Tom

For Sale: 2006 R6. Clean Title. Adult owned its whole life. 19xxx mi. Great running and well set up bike. Valves adjusted and suspension serviced spring 2017. Bike has suffered one easy low side (in its whole life!) see pictures for damage. Low mileage stock street fairings and wheels included. Asking $4,000

Not in a hurry to sell, will not consider low-ball offers! Also, not interested in trades or parting out.

Aftermarket:
    Marchesini forged aluminum wheels
    K tech forks .95 springs, Ktech valve and cartridge, recent service
    Ohlins ttx shock, recent service
    Samco Hoses new spring 2017
    Gianelli stainless and titanium exhaust, very nice
    Bazzaz with very smooth powerband mapped in (older unit, no TC or on the fly settings)
    New chain and sprockets
    Woodcraft bars with risers (includes 1" and 1.5" risers)
    Vortex adjustable rearsets

Bike located in Ithaca, NY. Will consider delivery or meet 1/2 way NE US

Tom 607-342-1497 text or call DSCN3364.JPG DSCN3367.JPG DSCN3370.JPG DSCN3369.JPG DSCN3375.JPG DSCN3378.JPG DSCN3380.JPG DSCN3385.JPG DSCN3387.JPG

2. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

Hello Tom! You’re selling my baby? I’ve been thinking hard about going back to a 600..

3. tom fritz

tom fritz Tom

Hi Michael!
    I can meet you in Roanoke. :) Bike has been perfect! I always brag that I bought it and never touched a clicker to make it handle that sweet.
    I'm retiring from track days though. I'll miss it.

4. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

I was cleaning out my phone the other day and came across you in my contacts. Made me wonder how the bike is.

I’d be lying if I said there’s no chance I’ll be calling you this week. :)

5. tom fritz

tom fritz Tom