1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Putter

Discussion in 'General' started by CB186, Oct 1, 2017.

1. G2G

G2G I feel the need

RIP. Miss all his banter back and forth with others. I loved reading all his crazy stuff. You will be missed!

2. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

Hard to believe, I felt like I knew him just from lurking here for so many years. He was so damn likeable, how the hell could he not like himself? RIP Putter. :Putter:

jrsamples and joec like this.
  3. I thought this thread was a fucking joke. Fuck.

RIP. :Putter:

4. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

:Putter: I feel so lucky and so sad I have a I got my leg humped by Putter t-shirt. Reach out people, reach out. :(

6. joec

joec brace yourself

Omg I totally forgot about that whole thing. Lol.

7. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

8. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Depression is a MFer. I cannot fathom in my head coming to that point to actually do yourself in. Regardless I hope he's in a better place. He is no longer in pain but he left all his family and friends to suffer instead. Bummer. My thoughts and prayers to everyone close to him.

SpeedyE likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not sure I'll get past the being pissed at him for doing this to his daughter stage.

V5 Racer, TLR67 and panthercity like this.
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

I only knew of him on here, and like many others, every time I see the title, I think it's a joke. :(

11. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

I still remember honking at him in T6 at BIR when he crashed the FZR400.

Who has the tidy whitey picture?

Damn you put put squarepants.

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Aw shit. Just got off of a night of flying and saw this. Best wishes for his family and I hope he found a better place.

13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Godspeed Putter, you will be missed.

14. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Sad to hear this. Prayers to Putter's family and friends. Sorry for your loss.

Rest easy, Put.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Found it a couple weeks ago while cleaning up a hard drive for a backup. I'll look for it when I'm home.

16. rocalotopus

rocalotopus thick member

fucking terrible. RIP

dear everyone, talk to your friends. in person. be present. listen. phone calls, e-mails, texts and FB

can never be a substitute for face-to-face

17. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

As much as I hate it, there are no 'what if's'.
    And, yes, the tunnel vision is not only excruciating, it's also blinding.

Razr, SpeedyE and rocalotopus like this.
  18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Very much :stupid:.

Didn't the know guy but greatly enjoyed his banter here.

What you do with your life is your choice, ...until you spawn and these remain young & dependent.

Friend of my brother did this to his 6 year old daughter and I'm still pissed at him.

WERA 904 likes this.
  19. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

That's the most tragic factor. It's a deep, dark place you have to be to not let that bring you back from the brink.

Honestly I just wish we'd had the chance to talk.

SpeedyE, ToofPic and Shenanigans like this.
  20. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Once you climb into the black hole, it closes around you leaving you to feel as there is only one choice.

Unless someone reaches in from outside and snatches your butt out. Once the hole fully closes around you, the result is pretty much sealed.

If you know someone who is having a hard time (emotionally is probably more a factor than physical), keep checking in with them. You may be the hand that snatches their butt out of the hole.

SpeedyE, stk0308, HPPT and 9 others like this.