1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Papa

Discussion in 'General' started by Putter, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Way I see it...both you suckas owe me. That website should allow both of you to keep a healthy prostate.:crackup:

2. LMAO

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Dumbass. :D

4. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

5. What?:Poke: The other two didn't even say thanks for the link. Figured you would enjoy this one as they did the others!:(

6. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

7. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Welp, y'all have fun. I have to go pick up someone's baby at day care. I'll send ya the invoice, Papa.

8. frackadelic

Ok guys, I took one for the team. I now have an image burned into my brain that I cannot get out. I'm considering going back to the production area, getting some acitone, cutting my skull open, and dumping it in. Do not click on Mike's link. In fact, he should be banned for all eternity.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I thought Papa was taller.......who's the skinny guy?

10. For what? You were warned it was for Cannoli's ONLY or did you forget how to read after looking at my first link? If it makes you feel better...I got burned with it too from a coworker.

11. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

:stupid: that was so wrong.:tut:

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What possessed you guys for even considering clicking on those links?

13. frackadelic

Kind like the sign that says "don't touch".

14. Yeah, well when it says "Cannoli ONLY" and it has anything to do with Cannoli, then you should just know better. I'll admit, it was a bit harsh, but its one of those jokes that gets ya, and then its funny after that you got burned especially if you know others know you looked.:Poke: It don't make you gay, I guess unless you looked more then once...NTTIAWITAA.:D I tried to pull the link, but noticed you others decided to quote it so its stucky there till you delete it.;)

15. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

I found today that Erik had passed.

At first I was online and Dave K mentioned something about Erik, then Lance Lau mentioned something. And I was at first like "Holy Shit Erik Buell died!" because to me Putter was Putter and not Erik. And then I dug a bit deeper, and saw that it was, indeed, Putter. And as my wife drive me home from the airport I cried. Not a sobbing womanly way that Putter would have possibly appreciated, but in shock and sadness.

Erik was the LAST person I would have thought to ended his own life. Not because he was capable of doing it, but because it seemed he had no reason to do it. You could not find a more funnier or quick whited person here, yet someone who also made you feel welcome in the forum. Because WERA, and the racing community, is like family in that capacity.

All you have to do is see the posts on his Facebook page, read the past comments here on the beeb, to understand how shocking this news was... and how he will be missed. I have no right to post up and say that Erik and I hung out and were best buds. That is reserved for lucky people that rightly knew him better, that got to be with him on and off the track, outside the racing life and at home.

The countless hours on the beeb I spent were filled with threads like this. Pure Putter (I'll trademark that shit right there... dibs!)

I thought of no better way that find one and share it, honor Erik and the virtual memories we now have of him.

Until we meet in person.

scottn, crashman, BigBird and 11 others like this.
  16. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

Thank you Silo Pete for picking such a perfect quentiscential "Putter" thread. Two of my favorite BBS/WERA brothers Putter and Papa. Love ya Putter, see in the paddock in the sky, save me a good spot to set up!!!

panthercity likes this.