1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Sympathy goes out to the FRIENDS in VIR crash

Discussion in 'General' started by motorcycleman, Mar 15, 2004.

1. motorcycleman

motorcycleman Well-Known Member

I am greatly sorry for the two guys that crashed in practice during Sunday morning lightweight twins warm ups. I know that one guy was taken to the hospital and i hope he makes a speedy recovery, and for the other gentleman my prayers go out to his family and friends. Anytime someone gets hurt it makes the day into a dreary day, but i just wanted everyone to know i am praying for everyone involved...............novice 185 pelphrey

2. lil_kim

lil_kim Well-Known Member

3. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

ditto

4. motorcycleman

Our Family

Each and every racer is a friend to one another and it hurts me to see bad accidents happen, and i hope each and every racer understands that we are all here for support for each other.................AMEN

5. TNT451

TNT451 Well-Known Member

My Prayers for the families and friends of all involved

6. criminalspeed

criminalspeed Well-Known Member

Our thoughts and prayers go out the the riders and families involved.

Dan & Barbara Martin
    CCS #486

7. kneespeed

kneespeed Well-Known Member

I was in that warm up session probably 4-5 turns behind the incident. I rode past the crash under vigorous waving red flags. I knew it was bad but never anticipated the outcome that we all were shocked to hear.

I am a provisional novice and that was my first race weekend. Even though I did very well it ranks as the worst weekend I've ever spent on a bike. I'm waiting to work things out in my head about this weekend. My deepest sympathies and prayers go out to the family of Tom. I did not know him but I fell like I lost a friend.

8. da chop

da chop BEN SPIES is my hero.

GODSPEED

9. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Very sad news. As a family man myself who knows what it is like to loose a member my sincere best wishes go with you all.

Remember, someone is not gone untill they are forgotten.

My father passed on when I was 9 and we still talk every day

10. criminalspeed

criminalspeed Well-Known Member

RIP Thomas,

RIP my fellow rider.

Dan & Barb

11. JIMC

JIMC Member

May the family receive comfort in knowing that he loved what he was doing. GodSpeed.

12. CrazyR6man

CrazyR6man Well-Known Member

My prayers are also with the riders family...godspeed..RIP

13. love944

love944 Well-Known Member

My heart and prayers go out to Tom's family. It seems that practice has not been good to ur sport, we are at 2 now since Bryan.
    I can only say that I am proud to be a part of the WERA family and proud to be able to be part of the support to Tom's family. Ithank SlowandScared for the address to send my personal support to his wife and family.
    God Bless him, his family and his extended WERA family!
    GodSpeed,
    Laura

14. dwheeler

dwheeler Well-Known Member

Godspeed

My prayers be with you and your family.

15. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Godspeed and sympathies to his family.

16. motorcycleman

thanks for all the support and prayers

i am glad to see all the people that has taken time out to reply and be so kind as to state their feelings................john 185

17. motorcycleman

payer

AMEN...................i just hope everyone says a prayer ...............AMEN