1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Anyways, how 'bout that Saul Goodman wannabe? Where's he at anyways?

2. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Stupid Durrani wheels...

3. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Shhhh... There is no Lumber Cartel...

4. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Dont go running off with that Fantasy treasury now. :D

5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Do I know you?

6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

You're asking me?

7. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

so has anyone started building the trebuchet? or at least have plans drawn up? I feel like that needs to happen before we hit 200

8. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

We built two for a work party last summer, but they flung bean bag chairs for cornhole. Not really Suzuki rated.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    badmoon692008, automan and JBarx like this.
  9. Gecko

Gecko Well-Known Member

The trebuchet we have up here at the track in Loudon chucks VW Beetles (there's a video of it on Youtube, but I ain't get'in banned; just search "VW Chunkin").

NHMS might let us borrow it for the Suzuki ... but we'd have to figure how to get it there. Or bring it up for the trebuchet "Yankee Siege" in October.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  10. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

You hiring?

11. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

At some point this saga will end, but unfortunately, it’s not today.

The Suzuki has been in for suspension service and Ive been advised that the forks that came with the bike are compromised. This bike, per Sr, was high-sided at Daytona. I asked if there was any damage in the bike during our original discussion and inquiry about the bike and i was assured that all of the damage was fixed.

In keeping with the spirit of consistency, Ive been utilizing the same persons for service that have been to court with me.

The findings are as follows using V-blocks and a guage:

Right side inner-.009"out
    Right side outer-.055" out
    Left side inner-.108" out
    Left side outer-.064" out

These forks are being retained for evidence, again. So, if youre so inclined, Mr. Swingline, Ill have them available for court for your slander suit. And you’ll be seeing the same players, again.

Again, please exercise more caution as I did when engaging with Mr. Babuska.

Here’s his own ad he used in court. Ill draw your eye to the “Those who know the bikes know how clean and well maintained they have been” comment.
    9D2A083A-6B5C-4E02-9A4E-B9717FDC7825.png

12. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

I can’t help but notice the,

”The bikes can be sold many different ways to accommodate your budget.”

Was there an option for “Overpriced and all fucked up.”? I’d probably steer away from that option in the future

13. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

14. Ducti89

I must have inadvertently selected that option.

15. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

I think at this point I would just get a set of fork legs and call it a day. Lawyers I am sure would tell you otherwise.

JJJerry and JustaNobody like this.
  16. Ducti89

New forks are on the way. Merry Christmas to me, I think.

17. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Maybe you should get your frustrations out with a hammer, welder and other fun implements on the old forks and send Frank your "Interpretive Art" project.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You are rebuilding that bike to sell it, right? Please, don't tell me that you're crazy enough to race it. The bad juju meter is pegged at 11 on that hooptie! It doesn't matter if everything gets fixed.

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

I pretty sure that's how they are from @Steeltoe's factory. I'm sure a recall notice is in the works already :D

TurboBlew, badmoon692008 and Ducti89 like this.
  20. BigBird

BigBird blah

Yeah. I would have probably gone Office Space on it already, or just burn it for some heat in the winter time. at least it would be useful