1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road Atlanta 9/9-10/17 Lost & Found

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So found a phone on my way out just past the turn after the bridge - but have also found the owner so that's handled.

The remaining item is a lock and keys that were found in the infield up on the hill behind the paddock. Email me a description and we'll get it shipped back to you.

2. BlackRR

BlackRR Well-Known Member

So glad you found the phone! Girlfriend was about to have a nervous breakdown! She should be there in about 20 minutes to pick it up. Been a long couple days for her without phone or Internet access! I apparently lost my side tank cover during one of my races also. Had no clue until one of the other racers told me. Crazy because the bolt is still there. Guess it broke somehow. Probably me squeezing the tank to death from all the excitement of finally getting to race for the first time. :) Thanks again for saving her phone!

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, sorry to say I had the tank cover too if it's an R6 but that went in the garbage...

No problem on the phone, kind of amazed I saw it.

4. BlackRR

BlackRR Well-Known Member

All good on the tank cover. Figured it had to be broke anyway. I'll order a new one this week. Thanks for a awesome first race weekend!! So happy I was finally able to do it after years of waiting!

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah the tab the bolt goes through was broken.

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Those are mine. Marlboro keychain.

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I can describe lock if needed. I put them on the bumper of my truck while unloading, then drove to the store for beer. I mean ice.

BlackRR likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sho nuf! Your address in the membership the right one?

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Yes sir. Thanks. Wait, I'm not sure. Looked up my profile thing on the official WERA race site. It just says my city. Eff it, here it is....

408 Heathwood Dr.
    Taylors SC, 29687

I'll send your shipping fees back. Thanks.
    HUGE relief.