1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RoadA WERA

Discussion in 'General' started by 418, Sep 11, 2017.

1. 418

418 Expert #59

So I guess RoadA ended up gridning down T5 after the repave? Or have I lost my shit? I was there a month ago and the bump was gone this weekend.

Also kudos to WERA for somehow altering the time space continuum and still getting us good practice time Sunday morning. We started 30 min. late but I was out there long enough to think I might have missed the checkered....

2. Huh?

What do you mean it is grinded down?

Is it ain't wheelie hill anymore?

3. 418

418 Expert #59

Nah, before the apex. There was like a dip or some shit. It was pretty bad.

4. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

You mean the gravity cavity? That's been gone a long long time man. :crackup:

5. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

Added a nice bump in turn one ...

Killswitch, 418 and throwdown like this.
  6. throwdown

throwdown Well-Known Member

Yeah, what was up with that?!

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Did some paving and some grinding.

There's always been one or more bumps in T1 :D

8. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member

It was good to see you back on a bike Matt...!

418 and TLR67 like this.
  9. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I still felt it in 5... That one in the entry of one was new too.... Good seeing you again Matt!

418 likes this.
  10. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Agree about the practice time. I swear I thought I missed the checkered for about 3 laps until I saw it at T10.

11. BlackRR

BlackRR Well-Known Member

I said the same exact thing. They either worked on it some more or I changed my line enough times through there the last track day I did that I've made it my new line which is hard to believe as many laps as I've turned there prior to adding the bump. Swear they had to go back and fix it but another rider swore it's still there and still just as bad but it was never a issue with me through 3 practice sessions and 2 races.

TLR67 likes this.
  12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Hell I liked turn one. I watched Parrish, Buras, and Eberhart going through it. They don't let off till THE LAST CONE let alone the last brake marker. I manned up and went deep as hell like they did and it was a blast. Scary, but a blast. I was giggling everytime I went through it.