2013 Panigale 1199R

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by ScottyRock155, Jul 25, 2017.

1. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I was planning on hanging on to this thing but I have a baby on the way, so it's time to go to a new home.

It was bought new by Joel Spaulding from Indy Ducati. Matt Carr and the guys race prepped it and did some minor SS motor work before it even left the shop. I believe there is a small bump in compression and the cam timing was optimized. Joel raced it that season and won the WERA HWT Twins national championship. He then retired and sold the bike to me. It has the factory MSO, it was never titled and all the street parts are gone.

I raced it twice in 2014 and then raced it most of a season in 2015 and won some races with WERA and AHRMA. It's been back to Indy Ducati a few times for maintenance and a valve check. I lowsided once at Roebling, that was the only time it was ever down. I had to replace the right clip on and brake resevoir and peg. The bodywork that is on the bike is the same, it busted it up a little but I never decided what I was going to do in terms of repainting it so it has not been repaired but I raced it several times as is. I did not race it last year, it's been in the garage and I've started it every few weeks to make sure it doesn't sit idle too long. I broke a few ribs last year so took some time off and then bought a 800SS to race a slow bike for fun.

Parts List -

Full Termi exhaust with the kit superstock header and upmap
    Sharkskins bodywork that is damaged as described above
    Stock electric adjustable Ohlins front and rear
    Woodcraft rearsets
    Motoholder Fairing stay
    Vesrah XX Pads
    520 chain/sprockets with a few spares
    Woodcraft brake lever guard
    DDA w/GPS Lap Timer
    Any tools I have for the bike (Rear nut socket, chain adjuster, shock adjuster, ride height tool)
    Michelin Rains - Old but usable
    I will include front/rear Pit Bull Stands and Trailer Restraint kit with the bike

Right now the ECU is stock and is running the superstock exhaust Upmap. I have a Bazazz unit with the bar mounted dual map switch with self mapping kit with a MR12 map and a pump map. I was getting a random temporary check engine light and we removed the Bazazz to see if it was causing the issue. It was and because I was running pump fuel I never reinstalled it. Indy Ducati put it on the dyno before I removed the Bazazz to see if the engine light caused any loss of HP and it did NOT, but I removed it because I didn't like seeing the intermittent light. It makes more power with the Bazazz, but more power was the least of my issues.

I understand the bike is not perfect, I had planned on repainting it and reinstalling the Bazazz and racing it some this year with WERA and AHRMA, but the baby has changed priorities.

The bike only has 2250 miles on it. I'm asking $13,500 and I'll help with delivery within reason.

Not really interested in any trades except maybe a mini or dirtbike plus cash. Any other questions just call/text.

Scott - 256-698-Eight Four One Four

1199R 1.jpg 1199R 2.jpg 1199R 3.jpg 1199R 4.jpg 1199R Dash.jpg

Gino230 and Phl218 like this.
  2. hatchet

hatchet CCS/LRRS271

Hey Scott
    I'm very interested in the bike,
    Text sent

Rich

3. ScottyRock155

Responded

And because I forgot to put it in the ad - I'm just outside Huntsville in North Alabama.

4. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Bump for Scotty. One of the nicest guys in the paddock and keeps his bikes on the up and up!

5. ScottyRock155

Thanks man, have a few people showing some interest already, I'll miss it.

6. ScottyRock155

Several "I WANT IT" and other types of messages, but no sale yet. Still available.

7. ScottyRock155

Still for sale

Cajun Kid likes this.
  8. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

Bump for an excellent Bike and seller.

9. ScottyRock155

Thanks! Let's get this baby sold. $13,000 OBO

10. 418

418 Expert #59

Shut your whore mouth.

Damn it! I need this in my life.

Shenanigans likes this.
  11. ScottyRock155

You give me money, you have the bike in your life. That's how this works. :D

I've been strongly considering a trade, but I would rather sell it outright. Lot's of interest, but no one with cash in hand. Someone needs to race this thing in HWT Twins!

ducatilvr likes this.
  12. ScottyRock155

13. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

We just moved and we don't have any living room furniture. I just looked at this ad again and I'm like "Dammit Woman, hurry up and buy the damn couch, this bike is killing me!"

Phl218 likes this.
  14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Pay me to ride it.

Then you get to keep your bike and it's maintained free:)

15. ScottyRock155

Or you could just buy it.

$12,750 OBO

Wheel Bearing and Phl218 like this.
  16. Robby-Bobby

How much down, how much per month

17. ScottyRock155

$12,000 down, $1 a month for 750 months

Robby-Bobby, tigerblade and Phl218 like this.
  18. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

They make $12000 couches?

19. Lavana

Lavana The coming

Yes they do...

But I can see how living room furniture gets to 10k real quick if you don't go to IKEA.

20. Robby-Bobby

Zero down for the first year then 750 per month.

My final offer!