1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer beware: Clarence Randall!

Discussion in 'General' started by obcbr, May 27, 2017.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

All i know is i would buy a bike from RB but i certainly would not knowingly buy anything from RE...

Banditracer and Gorilla George like this.
  2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Honestly, please just stop. You just make yourself look worse. I really can't believe you are still in the motorcycle scene because I only hear bad shit about you. then i read your incoherent ramblings on the internet and that pretty much confirms that you are a total fuck up. Just go away and find a new hobby

neckbrace, 418, Patrick Buell and 3 others like this.
  3. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

This thread is rather confusing. I'm not sure who's lying about who or what's even going on. This reminds me of the 13 reason why series, don't judge, wife wanted to watch it, happy wife, happy life. I have so many questions.

And what kind of name is fucking Clarence?

- where's the original frame and why did you sell him a "bike" with a title that doesn't match the frame?

- did rob quick fix the bike for you with fucked up cases so you could make a event? Surely Rob told you there was a case issues when he tore it down right? I mean, did he tear it down because it was leaking? Normally we don't tear down motors unless there's a problem right?

- who's suing who? Clarance suing rob, Johnathan suing clarance, or is it Johnathan without internet is suing everyone?

- why doesn't Johnathan have internet?

- rob sounds like a fun name, I know a fun guy named rob.

- why does Broomes posts not show up?

- who's fixing the bike now?

- do you think when Johnathan saw the screen shots from clarence and rob, Johnathan realized he over paid for the bike? I mean Clarence was going to sell it to rob for 4K, what did Johnathan pay? I remember someone said "substantial amount of money" but are we talking like Broome money or like normal people money?

- What happens when they go to court? Will they give us updates?

- how tall is rob? He looks 5' 3"?

- speaking of updates, what ever happened to the lawyers? Did we kill them or not? I need updates on what happened with that too, I haven't seen anything in months. Didn't some guy steal a bunch of money, I wanna know what happened to that guy.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  4. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Robby Bobby, was this the bike your buddy bought from me? If so man it used to be a great bike :D

5. McGixxer

McGixxer Well-Known Member

Oh man... what a fucking shit show!!!

I'm another Pensacola local, and I can promise everyone on this forum that ANYONE from Pensacola involved in motorcycles (street, track days, racing) wishes CR would fucking dissapear!!

He has burnt every bridge with every person and every shop in the tri-state area.
    He finds some new dumbass (sorry to all the dumb asses, like Patrick for example) to invite into his "race team" which as you can imagine, makes you more dumb from being part of it (no seriously, it actually causes each team member brain damage and loss of IQ points.)

The only thing that is more of a shit show then Clarence's race team is the on again off again relationship with Rob! I've told Rob to stay the fuck away from CR because honestly... he and his family don't need the money THAT BAD lol (but I give up, good luck Rob lol) and dealing with him simply isn't worth it. I think he may finally be learning this? I can only hope.

Right now, CR has some new dumbass all on his tip thinking "man, this CR guy is really nice and helpful to me, and it's worth it even if he does touch my no no places" but then 6-12 months later they are like "holy fuck, this guy is standing in the door way with a lawn mower blade at 3 am crazy"...

What we DO know about CR:
    His arrest record proves he beats women and animals
    His arrest record proves he's a thief
    He has tampered with multiple people's bike at the race track (many of which are members of this forum)
    He has multiple personality disorder
    He lies non-stop
    We have witnesses (corner workers at a track) where he pegged a motor until it blew so that the engine builder (John Cohorn of Turn One performance had to rebuild it)
    He creates many, many fake profiles to influence, spy, lie on social media
    He looks like a goat
    He sounds like Kermit the Frog

I hope none of that sounds mean or like I hate that human POS, it's just factual information on a guy who spun all my clickers and pre loads on my suspension all the way out on my bike just before I went out on it, and the list goes on.

Seriously, if you are currently on CR's race team, get out before it's too late!

If you need money, a ride to the track, help, anything... don't take it from him, it's not worth it!

Murcielago311, BigBird, joec and 4 others like this.
  6. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

For the record, that is not a CR endorsement. :)

BigBird, 418, Gorilla George and 2 others like this.
  7. Patrick Buell

Patrick Buell Active Member

I'll accept that dumbass label! I was duked and even after I found out i still wanted to race good bikes so I tried to deal with the dumbass but good god you are right it is not worth it at all! He really makes you hate being alive when you have to deal with him.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  8. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

Was it a gixxer ?

9. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Hey Clarence, have you ever created and used a fake Facebook profile to communicate with someone? Just in case you can't see Chaotic's posts.

10. obcbr

obcbr Well-Known Member

Also, why would you knowingly give a title to a bike which the title doesn't belong to?

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Is CR supposed to be on some anti-psychosis drug that he's not taking ?
    He keeps bringing up Rob's dad when apparently dad has banned him from the shop. WTF ?

Gorilla George and Patrick Buell like this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Apparently this component is subject to severely selective memory.

obcbr and Patrick Buell like this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Why is your screen name not McChaotic is an idjit...?

t500racer likes this.
  14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

This is a very important a good question....

969 likes this.
  15. ck.mecha

ck.mecha Well-Known Member

That's what I keep wondering. He stated he thought the buyer wanted to drive on the street and had NO intention of tracking it. I can't understand how you even give a buyer a title that doesn't match the bike, that's fraud.

IMO none of the crap with RB, state of engine, etc really even matter. Caveat emptor, immoral but not illegal. Good luck finding an arbitrator/judge who would rule on that. However the title fraud...

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Thinking out loud here...

Clarence is saying jonathon friend (the op) signed the bill of sale so therefor everything is out of his hands, yet, that bill of sale should have had the vin on it.

That vin wouldn't match the frame so wouldn't that make the BOS null and void or fraudulent?

I'm headed to the shop now to confirm the frame is still in my possession.

JRider600RR and obcbr like this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He melted :(

JJJerry likes this.
  19. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

LOL... Memories. I feel sorry for the buyer. Months and months of trolling, fake profiles, lies, and heartache coming. Poor bastard never even saw it coming.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

My guess is he thinks your dad won't post here so he can keep trying to spin things like your dad likes him...

Patrick Buell likes this.