1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nicky Hayden Injured

Discussion in 'General' started by ScottyRock155, May 17, 2017.

1. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

That's a phenomenal photo.

XFBO and mino6466 like this.
  2. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Keep fighting Nicky.
    [​IMG]

3. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

Don't let anyone else tell you different Nicky ! Keep fighting we're all behind you ....... not a click bait but theres a german Triathlete in the same hospital as Nicky,got hit by a truck on Monday riding her bicycle and is in really bad shape ... last report (not sure if its fake or not ) , in a coma and they amputated both her legs to try and save this young ladies life.Prayers sent and I'm not really a prayer but its been a crazy week :(

4. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

5. MotoGP1199

MotoGP1199 Well-Known Member

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

418 likes this.
  7. 418

418 Expert #59

Yup, class act.

8. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

'And Hayden’s family have reportedly released a statement via his lawyer, Moreno Maresi.'

I thought we were done with the 'click bait' bullshit.

9. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

Hang in there kid. Wishing you the best.

10. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

11. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Those ladies could help a man stay something.

Gorilla George likes this.
  12. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

It would be great if there were an official gonicky decal or something that I could run on the gixxer 750 this weekend and the Beta in the Idaho City 100.

13. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

I ordered some small 69 Hayden star graphics to run on my bikes. 1"x2"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Nicky has always been a hero.....praying he can do it one more time with this situation......Come on Nicky!!!!

My favorite Nicky came from the DuQuoin Mile....Watching him stalk and pass Jay Springsteen and Chris Carr down the straight.

15. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

16. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I check this thread every morning, then go to RRW on the off chance that a new development hasn't made its way to the beeb.

I hate the waiting. I can't imagine what Jackie and the Haydens are dealing with. Hoping against hope for a happy ending.

grasshopper likes this.
  17. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

#Popshadowdecals has stickers

upload_2017-5-22_8-53-56.png

scottn and Gorilla George like this.
  18. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

I do as well. I always feel a bit of trepidation and have a knot in my stomach when I do so. Especially if the thread is at the top with a bunch of new replies. This one has really hit me hard.

Fight with all you have Champ.

JBraun likes this.
  19. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

After I posted this morning, I drove to my office and couldn't help but think about life along the way. Made me think of a quote by Navy SEAL and famed "love survivor" Marcus Luttrell.

After losing his brothers during Operation Red Wings, he said, "Man, if you knew how short life was, and how fast it can be snatched away from you, you wouldn't waste one second doing anything that didn't bring you absolute enjoyment. Period."

Go riding today. Quit your job if you hate it. Pick up your wife when you walk in the door and carry her to the bedroom. Go fishing if that's what you're into. Buy somebody flowers. Life is painfully, unapologetically fucking short, and the life you think you wish you had (Nicky's perhaps?) is as fragile as anyone else's.

I know this is a weird post, but when something like this happens, I think we owe it to ourselves to reflect. I know too many people who are walking around like they're going to get another shot at life. Nope. This is it.

Even if Nicky makes a full recovery, this will change his life, and the lives of everyone close to him. Maybe it should change a little part of ours too...

mitch100, VFR#52, Yzasserina and 19 others like this.
  20. caferace

caferace No.

Snapped this at Laguna in 2011. Earl, Nicky and Kenny watching the SBK race. :)

lag.11.jpg

-jim

VFR#52, Razr, galloway840 and 4 others like this.