Racing T-Shirts for sale - fund raiser type thing

Discussion in 'General' started by caboose, Feb 15, 2017.

1. mike574

mike574 Well-Known Member

Got mine the other day, thanks and good luck

2. Kyle602

Kyle602 Well-Known Member

Look forward to getting mine..., I'll shoot a few more bucks to your paypal to help cover the extra shipping.
    Good luck!

3. triffecpa

triffecpa Well-Known Member

got my shirt today. thanks. sent you an extra $4 US to cover the unexpected shipping costs. Good luck on the season

4. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

Check your email. You made a rather large typo when you sent me that $4 ;)

5. caboose

Thanks man!!!

6. caboose

Just wanted to check in and give an update.

The 1st round of the Mopar CSBK National Championship was last weekend at Shannonville Motorsports Park. I had two objectives for the weekend. The first was to be the highest finishing pro rookie and the second was a top ten finish.

I succeeded in being the highest finishing Pro Rookie but narrowly missed out on my 2nd goal with a P11 finish. Overall I'm quite happy and I'm currently leading the points for the Brooklin Cycle Pro Rookie of the Year Award.

http://csbk.ca/index.php/news/team-press-releases/2035-round-1-report-tim-toldnes

We were wearing the shirts all weekend and the response was fantastic! I'll be ordering 40 more to sell at the track throughout the season. If anyone on here would still like one let me know and you can get in on the 2nd (or 3rd....) batch.

Cheers!

BigBird likes this.