1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica 2017!

Discussion in 'General' started by mino6466, Apr 17, 2017.

1. wrlamkin

wrlamkin Well-Known Member

Sunday's races re-aired on Tuesday or Wednesday, I DVR'd them on FuboTV. The BEIN Connect gives you all 10 BEIN channels, there were different feeds at the track last year on the upper channels of BEIN.

jeffr1ey likes this.
  2. SWest122

SWest122 Well-Known Member

How are you getting it for $14? Just the Spanish version?

3. wrlamkin

wrlamkin Well-Known Member

You get around 12 Channels on Fubo, 2 BEIN ( 1 English and 1 Spanish ), then you get 10 Channels on BEIN Connect.

jeffr1ey likes this.
  4. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

it's basically the soccer only package. lol.. so $14 it is only giving you the being sports channels, which is all i care about. it is cheaper than adding it through comcast, plus comcast doesn't currently offer bein in HD as someone mentioned earlier. the SD was painful to watch last year.

5. 418

418 Expert #59

Just the fact that you have to jump through all this bullshit to watch a MA race is garbage.

Have website and charge for online content like Dorna and be done with it. Fuck.

drop and badmoon692008 like this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Jump through all this bullshit? Seriously???

It's a flippin cable TV channel - you either pay for it or you don't. I've never heard of paying for cable considered jumping through a bunch of bullshit. If you're like Broome and your local company doesn't carry it then pick up the phone - also not a lot of effort. This shit isn't ever going to be on television you can pick up with an antenna.

7. 418

418 Expert #59

It sounds easy enough but then you have a bunch of people not being able to get it.

The fact that they don't make the races available online after the weekend (like AMA use to) is ridiclous. PPV or free.

I was at RoadA last weekend, still haven't been able to catch the races. Adding Bein to my dish service is useless, I'm never home.

I guess I'm having trouble figuring out what that hold up is. If they're under the Dorna umbrella, hasn't somebody brought this up?

drop likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So your entire bitch is that you don't want to buy a dvr or even a vcr and record them so you can see them. You think they should put them on the internet because that's how you prefer to watch them. Got it. Doesn't make a bit of logical sense but at least now I understand what you're bitching about :crackup:

9. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

you can still get a vcr??! lol.. who knew..

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've got 3 or 4 of them :D

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm not sure if you can buy blank tapes tho...

12. 418

418 Expert #59

They can do whatever they want and watch this thing disappear up its own asshole. The crowds from last weekend speak for themselves. It was easier for me to watch 24hrs of LeMans on the road couple of weeks back, then it is to figure out how to watch MA down the street from my house. Something very wrong with that.

I'm not getting Bein so I can have 4 hours of racing a month from them (if a soccer match doesn't push it back) but I'd gladly pay for a online package that is all access deal like MotoGP has with content that I actually care to see.

Hopefully, they will get there.

drop likes this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ahh, you've always been so supportive over the years too :crackup:

14. 418

418 Expert #59

Been at RoadA round last three years with the whole fam. So not sure where that's coming from.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Your complaining over something so minor? Yep, that's it. :D

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I had to waste a ton of time to watch the races fro Sunday. I had to go through the guide, find out what time it was on and push three f@ckin' buttons to change to 596!!!! Those mother f@ckers making me work!

and shit. :D

Cam Morehead and John29 like this.
  17. 418

418 Expert #59

It's minor to you cause you've seen the races. :D

I'm still trying to figure out where Hayes launched his bike at.

18. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

BeIN also carries World Superbike and MotoGP coverage.

r6boater likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Josh crashed in T1, put the bike over the fence, he rolled to the air fence best I can tell - I haven't seen any of the racing other than watching ours and live timing for some others at the track. I don't have Bein on tv or online.

418 likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I am going to take some coax with me to PIRC and Barber and see if I can tie into the local feed :D