1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica 2017!

Discussion in 'General' started by mino6466, Apr 17, 2017.

1. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

And unless you have BeIN connect, you haven't got to see the best racing of the weekend... KTMs. (Im just a little biased)

drop, Phl218, cajun636 and 3 others like this.
  2. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

So Comcast apparently doesn't have a deal with BeIn that allows Comcast customers to access BeIn connect. Tons of bitching about it on the Comcast "help and support" forums which Comcast never answers or acknowledges. So we have that going for us.

3. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Yeah, not only is it not available on BeIn connect, but they don't even put it on high def here. Low def only for BeIn. I have written and complained and I never heard anything back. Soccer is pretty popular in this area, so I can't understand why they wouldn't put BeIn in HD. They really just don't care and at some point I am going to get fed up with it and move to internet TV or maybe Satellite if I can convince my wife. She doesn't like change, even for a better deal.

4. Charter Communications (my cable Company) is the same way. They don't have an agreement with BEIN and don't carry/offer it.

Because they don't carry it, that also means that you can't access/watch anything on the BEIN website, because you have to select your cable provider to login.

If your cable provider doesn't carry it, BEIN won't let you watch it online either.

5. But your French :)

6. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Nah, we be American.:flag:

*you're:D

Cam Morehead and Gorilla George like this.
  7. Auto correct, mines Canadian, it didn't get US citizenship.

r6boater likes this.
  8. wrlamkin

wrlamkin Well-Known Member

fuboTV, comes with 3 DVR's and BEIN Connect. Cost you about the price of 1 set of tires for the year.

r6boater likes this.
  9. Scott S.

Scott S. Well-Known Member

Yes it was... and congrats on the podium. That pass was pure racecraft. This? Well we were still looking through the corner.. 18279055_10156132218019535_7851098095001673873_o.jpg

MELK-MAN, TLR67, r6boater and 3 others like this.
  10. RxRC

RxRC Well-Known Member

Ridiculous. That's exactly why you'd need to watch online.

11. My thoughts exactly.

At first I was like "fuck Charter, I'll get a BEIN pass and watch it online". But BEIN doesn't allow you to do that either.

I figured either MA or BEIN would sell a pass like WSBK and MotoGP, but they don't. Which is also ridiculous.

To access it on the BEIN site, you have to login using info from your cable provider. If they don't carry it, BEIN won't let you watch it online either.

12. condon66

condon66 Member well known

What's wrong with his French?

13. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

That happened right in front of us.... Glad the Kid was able to get up and shake it off.....

14. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

If you can find a friend who pays for it through their cable you can use their log in... That's what I currently do, but agree it would be nice to have a MA only streaming subscription... I'd gladly pay money to be able to watch the races without playing musical channels and apps and having the races delayed at the last minute for a stupid game of soccer.

15. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Do you know you can subscribe to sling and fubo and get bein? I haven't done it, have it on direct tv, but I think either of those other packages are under $10 per month.

wrlamkin likes this.
  16. Exactly.

Even when I could watch WSBK and/or MotoGP on TV, I still paid for the passes. I don't want commercials or interruptions, I want to see the support races, etc.

I'm not asking for free shit. I know it costs money to provide those services, and I'll gladly pay for a subscription.

There are tons of people MotoAmerica is not reaching simply because they either can't or it is too hard to access.

r6boater likes this.
  17. I have no idea what sling and fubo are. I haven't seen those apps available on my TV.

18. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Google them. I just did and it said $20 for sling, but i remember reading, i think on here, that you could get a version for only 10 per month?

19. We don't have anything but SlingTv in our house. It's $15 a month right now for basic programming plus the kids shows for my daughter. Another $5 or $10 to add the sports package that has BeIn. I'll do that before next MA race though, I forgot last time.

It's also MUCH better now that they finally updated the app on xbox one. We rarely have any issues now.

20. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

i'm paying $14 per month for fubo that basically only includes bein sports. the only thing that sucks, is that the DVR can be limited. for example, I could DVR saturday's races at RA, but I could only watch sunday's live.