1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many of you still admit to supporting the Clown, Trump?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Mar 19, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm willing to give him more than a couple months.

bacolmm likes this.
  2. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

i'm not complaining about the gains in the stock market, those are benefiting me, but i'm not giving Trump the credit for that. i believe it is more of an anomaly and an adjustment is most likely coming.

a lot of the other policy decisions don't affect me and didn't affect me under Obama, so it is difficult to relate at times. i'm a US citizen, my company pays for 100% of my healthcare, etc.

my biggest issue is that he throws out a lot of allegations without providing proof. i don't remember another president in the 20 years doing shit like that. if he has proof then great, but he hasn't provided a shred of proof, yet he continues with the allegations.

3. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

The Clown no longer occupies the White house. However, I do support President Trump.

spcassell likes this.
  4. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

Saw this T-shirt at Bike Week the other day. It probably won't make the snowflakes any happier :D

[​IMG]

5. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

is an allegation a false claim?

6. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

If someone starts taking shots at people that attempt to conceal an agenda and those people doing the concealing start looking for cover or deflection, then you can damn well assume that there was an agenda that was trying to be concealed. Otherwise, wouldn't they have stood up and said, "whoa, careful with your aim" and had a reasonable discourse as opposed to revealing their hatred in uncivilized fashion?

I have another question...
    In all the eight years of Obama, the Dem's united control of government from '09-'10 and Senate control until '14, what did they do or get done?
    Let me ask again, if things are so bad in America, why didn't Democrats do something to fix it?

I'll start.

They got Obamacare passed. Subsequently, they've lost 1000 seats at every level of government across America. The voters yanked away complete power from the Democrats at the earliest opportunity and they haven't come close to returning the Dems to complete control since.

The American people rewarded the Republicans for obstructing Obama's agenda and judged that what wasn't working was the Dems running the government.

In essence, what they got done was exposing their inability to efficiently run an institution that sorely needs streamlining, and Obamacare...another barrel of rancid pork thrown on top of the mess. A mess they couldn't address as it goes against their agenda.

Americans are not so stupid or blind to see that we were teetering on a precipice of doom. We, the Americans that have a clue, pulled hard on the reins and saved this country. Anti-Trump/pro-Dem folk should be grateful they're not being targeted further, at least not by their fellow non-politician citizens. But nooooo. They gotta start a bunch of BS to keep the hate alive. We'll soon get tired of that, too.

The Dems are gonna get what's comin' and, ironically, they really did ask for it. No matter how hard they protest against it, it's their way...uninformed, ignorant of the big picture and willing to forsake a nation for the benefit of small groups whose significance on the big scale doesn't rate a nod of recognition. Fairy tales. That's what the Dems believe in.

Well, here's your fairy tale. The big bad wolf got let loose and he's blowin' your houses down, one by one, and he didn't start with the easy one(s). So you can either get on board or standby to be run over. Of course, you could run to the hills, but that won't help if you're still living in straw huts.

bacolmm, StaccatoFan, scottn and 3 others like this.
  7. jeffr1ey

has he provided any proof?

LilBabyGirl and SnacktimeKC like this.
  8. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I think he is a real piece of shit and I hope somebody offs his ass but............. that doesn't mean i'm gonna stop hanging out with friends or family that support him. That's just fucking silly. Keep your views and opinions to your self and converse about regular everyday things. Save political bullshit for the internet.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  9. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

i dont think you or 95% of the people would know proof if it bit you/them in the ass.

this is more of a problem that anything else. far more.

10. jeffr1ey

haha.. your alternative facts is the problem. not the 95% who know your full of shit.

11. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

let me guess.. you have no firsthand knowledge of "him" of which to base your own thoughts?

12. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

are you a reasonable man? you have made a claim that my "facts are the problem", yet you do not indicate what so-called "fact" you have writ.

i fail to see any reason to try to reason with you.

13. jeffr1ey

no worries. the feeling is mutual.. :crackup:

LilBabyGirl likes this.
  14. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

"mutual"? i wasnt "feeling" anything. one way or the other. reason will rule emotions.

i just hope for you and people like yous sake, it will someday be your own reason that rules your own emotions

some folks never reach that actual age of majority. (its not based on/in time)

15. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

EPA, Health, jobs coming back. For starters. Fact.

badmoon692008 and assjuice cyrus like this.
  16. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

You say you hope someone kills the president then act like he is the problem. Look in the mirror buddy, you're the piece of shit.

17. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

You win the idiot of the day award. :bow:

18. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Pretty sure he has it locked up for the next 4 years.

LilBabyGirl likes this.
  19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Funny how you chose "locked up" as a phrase...

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I won't let your a$$holiness affect our relationship in any way.

turtlecreek likes this.