1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need lift for Bike from Georgia....

Discussion in 'General' started by fasteddy715, Feb 24, 2004.

1. fasteddy715

fasteddy715 Well-Known Member

Is anyone coming to north from Daytona or Georgia? I need to bring up a bike, that I just purchased. I can meet you anywhere in the North.... Please email me at

[email protected]

or call me at

(416) 938-1034

Thanks,

Ed Saki

2. cincykid

cincykid Well-Known Member

How soon do you need it and where in the north. I am in cincinnati and will be heading to the barber track day (close to Georgia.) on the 14th. let me know if I can help.

3. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

Ok I'll be the smart-ass. :D

North what? Northeast, Northwest, North Dakota, North Carolina, North Pole? I little more specific might help your cause.;)

4. fasteddy715

I guess north would mean Ohio, Buffalo, Vermont, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Maryland, West Virginia.

Apreciate the help.

Ed Saki

5. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

ya damn smart ass, git back in yer car and drive dammit! :Poke:

6. RRRAcer

RRRAcer Well-Known Member

It looks to me from the area code, 416, that would be In Toronto, ON CANADA. Hows it goin eh?

:)

7. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

You're about 5 or 6 days too late. I was just in Indianapolis over the weekend, from Atlanta. <shrug>

8. fasteddy715

I actualy reside in Toronto. It actualy ayyyy... :D

9. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

I'll be at Jennings March 8-9 for some track time and can get 1 bike back from there. I live aboot 4 hrs from Toronto.
    [edit] this isn't some scam where I have to pay for the sumbitch and you'll give me a check from Nigeria is it? :D

10. fasteddy715

I am paying the driver in food coupons..... :p

11. fasteddy715

:clap: Still need a lift.... BUMP :D

12. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

ca

if you can wait till the end of june i can get it all the way there

13. fasteddy715

:rolleyes: end of june..... thanks for the offer, but I live in Canada and winter starts around the end of June, sooooo I would need it it a little sooner than that. ;)

14. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

Well, duh, Jennings is IN N. Fla and I'll be there on the 8-9. Do you want me to bring it back to Meadville or not? I'm 30 minutes S of Erie, Pa........ or 4 hrs from Toronto.

15. fasteddy715

The bike is in Savanah, Georgia. Is that close to Jennings? :confused:

16. kamisama12

kamisama12 Well-Known Member

savannah is about 3 hours from jennings

there is a 125 racer that lives there, you might have better luck asking on the usgpru.net/forum since we have a east coast race at jennings coming up soon.

17. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

i live in savannah
    where would you like your bike to go
    just pm me or [email protected]

talk to ya later

18. fasteddy715

Thank you to all the wonderful people who offered to help. Your response has been overwhelming. I was able to arrange a lift. :)

Cheers.

19. fasteddy715

A really big thank you to Doug Sheets. This man brought my bike up from Georgia to PA, stored it and my trailer for me.
    He put up with my hairball antics for two days, met me in the middle of snow storm, and in the middle of the night at his house for the transfer and finally only accepted a case of beer for all of his troubles!!!
    A true scholar and gentlemen. There are still people who do things not for profit and only for heart. Thanks to all who offered their help and again a huge thank you Doug for all his help.

Ed

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Oh cry,take off you hoser:p