1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1990 Kawasaki ZXR250R 4 cyl

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Showtime71, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Showtime71

Showtime71 Active Member

This is a rare and not sold in the USA ZXR250R inline 4 cylinder. Sounds just like a 600 but only 249cc.
    This is an absolute blast to ride! I won a few endurance championships with it in Japan and imported it over here when I moved back to the USA. The motor was rebuilt last year and has only done 3 track days since. Essentially it has approximately 90 miles since its rebuild. It was just tuned up and is running great. Tuned up due to the fact I had not been riding it at all. Work has gotten to busy and then life played a cruel joke and transferred me to the North East. I feel terrible this weapon sits in my garage and is not collecting hardware and smiles. Was just dynoed at 40Hp at the wheel when the tuning was done. Red lines at 21,000! This bike is all stock motor with a Sato full exhaust system from Japan. Sato revalved rear shock from a RGV250, revalved front shocks, all set up for a 175lb rider. I have some racing spares for it. Extra clip ons, rear sets, brake lines, levers, CDI boxes, stater, sprockets, case covers, master cylinder, and other odds and ends. Extra new rear tire and pit bull stands included.
    Really this bike is so awesome to run in the 250 class and you'll be the only one who sounds like a big bike instead of that twin noise. This bike handles awesome and its ready to win.
    I have a bill of sale only with all the legal import paperwork for proof of origin. (it cost over $2000 just to bring it here)
    Bike is currently located in Rhode island. We can negotiate shipping anywhere in the USA.

I'm only asking $3900. OBO

PM me or text me for more details. Nine5one Three9seven Ninezero1seven

Turn some heads and have some fun!

Attached Files:

Shenanigans likes this.
  2. Showtime71

Showtime71 Active Member

Sorry, The price is supposed to be $3500 OBO.

3. Showtime71

Showtime71 Active Member

I have a lot of other extras. Brake pads and small things. As well as any gear maybe you might need. Just PM me about that.
    If your worried about getting parts for it I will give you all the outlets you need to get anything you want from racing plastics to internal parts or performance stuff. Thanks.

4. Showtime71

Showtime71 Active Member

Price reduced... I need to sell it now.
    $3000.

VFR#52 likes this.
  5. Showtime71

Showtime71 Active Member