1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1990 Kawasaki ZXR250R 4 cyl

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Showtime71, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Showtime71

Showtime71 Active Member

I really appreciate you posting that. Thanks. As I read it and did do research there was a limited production run sent to north America. So, between that and basically seeking approval from the Race Director it can be allowed to run/race against bikes it should in the 250/ 300 / 390 class bikes. You were very helpful.

2. Showtime71

Showtime71 Active Member

I lowered the price to $3000. Considering it cost over $2000 to bring it, plus the bike, plus all the spare parts, I'd say that's as low as I will go. Thanks. Please let me know if you are interested.

3. Zach Jansen

Zach Jansen Well-Known Member

I understand. The price is fair. I just wish I was closer to give you some cash and take it. Can't afford the additional cost of shipping so thank you anyway and that bike is fucking awesome awesome! You guys in California are sitting pretty sweet. On eBay I see all kinds of wild stuff. People are shipping exotic stuff like your bike back to the US in containers. Faak I'm jealous.

4. Showtime71

Showtime71 Active Member

I
    Well, where are you located? I am on the east coast now. And I have many friends that travel. If your really interested I am sure something can be worked out. And even shipping back to Cali is only @$500. So anywhere else more than likely will be less. Depending on if you live in a big city or rural area.

5. Zach Jansen

Still interested in your kaw. Why does it have a single exhaust for 4cylinders being a2 stroke? I would think every cylinder would need to be tuned individually?

6. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Because it is in fact a 4 stroke motor...

7. Zach Jansen

Embarrassed. I realized that shortly after I messaged you. O.k. I am interested in buying your bike. You said $3k is the lowest you will go? It will be shipped to 60970. Illinois, about 70 miles south of Chicago. And I can drive up to Chicago to pick it up if it saves$. Let's start working on the shipping.Then I will pay in full obviously before you part with it. Thanks!

8. Zach Jansen

Now I can't find the pictures of it?

9. Zach Jansen

Did you get my email? I will take it. Need to work on shipping. Thanks!

10. Zach Jansen

Also found your pictures.

11. Showtime71

Showtime71 Active Member

Hello Zach, I apologize I actually sold it the beginning of February. I had forgotten about the ad here and didn't update it as SOLD. The bike is already in California.
    Again, sorry about that.