Atomic Beam Flashlight

Discussion in 'General' started by motomadman217, Jan 8, 2017.

1. motomadman217

motomadman217 Well-Known Member

Used by U.S. special forces, you can see it for miles on land, sea, or air...... daummmm.......

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I have one mounted to my boat with the screen door floor. Works great.

Rain Director, Wingnut and V5 Racer like this.
  3. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I've been carrying a Powertac Cadet for years. I'm actually on my third - the first one failed, and was replaced without issue. The second was lost for while. During that time I purchased a second generation unit. Last week, I found the old one. It's the brightest single-battery flashlight I know of. A few friends/family have received one as a gift, too. It's an excellent EDC flashlight.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

5. used2Bfast

used2Bfast Still healing

.."and if you order now..we'll send you a 2nd light free..just pay a separate fee"..

6. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

:crackup::beer:

7. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

I have a Streamligt with 2 cr123's. Don't remember how much it was, but it was sub $40 and has worked well for years.

Never tried freezing it or driving over it though.

8. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Flex Seal plus atomic flashlight equals...

One Man Army.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I have 6 of them mounted on my AR15. 3 pointed forward, one up, one down and one that shines directly into my face so you can see my warface in the dark. I'd have mounted 6 more but that space was taken up by a red dot laser pointer, my infrared scope and a prototype, first of it's kind infrapurple light, a bayonet, a blutooth kuerig coffee maker and my iphone 8.

Boman Forklift and ungwaha like this.
  10. They actually work really good, great for boating at night. Got one as a gift and its the best flashlight I've ever had. And you can see boobies 6 miles away.

11. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Pfff...

No ShamWow.

V5 Racer likes this.
  12. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

But wait...

Steeltoe, BigBird and V5 Racer like this.
  13. Jed

Jed mellifluous

He uses the ShamWow to clean the blood of the vanquished off his face.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I didn't see the Atomic commercials until after I'd bought a couple of $10 ones off of Amazon :(

15. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

IMG_5686.JPG

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

But I do need a new flashlight or three to replace/ supplement my old school maglites.

17. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

I bought LED conversion kits for my AA and AAA old timer MagLites. They work great.

18. CausticYarn

CausticYarn I’m just here for the food.

I actually imagined that you had a boat with a screen door in it for fishing... more like a pontoon boat, but still...I didn't think this was an odd statement for some reason.

19. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

I'm cracking up. I got this for Christmas this year from my wife. I had no idea of its awesomeness. :crackup: flashlight.JPG

20. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

You will be able to blind bad guys and then hit them over the head with it.:D

Pixelator and t11ravis like this.