The job and shit

Discussion in 'General' started by drop, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

For sure man, hope it's great for you. I have the same MIG rig, been great for me so I plan on staying with blue. I did initially like the Lincoln more for the very reasons you posted.

2. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

Work in corrections for a local sheriffs department.

3. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

Boeing. Schedule stuff, and bother engineers. "Do you have a status update? How about now?"

4. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Is that until you can go out on the street?

5. dsmitty37

Nope, I turned 35 this year so I am now officially too old in the state of NY to be hired and sent to the academy to be a police officer.

6. bikerydr

bikerydr Active Member

Automations for medical devices manufacturing...PLC, HMI, motion control, etc.

7. speedluvn

Your "safer" in the jail anyway. To many variables working on the street.

daveknievel likes this.
  8. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

I manage software for a giant global systems company

[​IMG]

9. dsmitty37

Haha safer. I get to deal with pissed off customers that the road guys got all worked up and then dump them off on me. Did a random sweap of the jail last week and found a shiv toothpasted under a bunk so yeah it's safer

daveknievel likes this.
  10. speedluvn

If done correctly, all detainees check their guns at the door. It gets better :rock:

11. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Now wait a minute....I didn't know grocery stores had motorsports divisions....what frikkin aisle is that on?...is it like a secret door behind the ramen noodles or something?

Nice, I'm thinking about an RV, BUT....got a hook up on dies? :)

Another note, good on tattoo shop guy for a successful business, but it does nothing for me personally.....tattoos are nothing but a waste of racing funds, imo......I'm ex Navy and have ridden HD's for over 30 yrs, and have never even been tempted....I find it very interesting how they have become all the rage. Congrats on a successful business sir.

12. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Professional rock crusher technician/ stone polisher.....I beat on rocks for a living.

13. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Oh that explains it. We were wondering where all the rocks came from:Poke::D

14. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

Haven't seen specific issues with the SW200 but all of their latest releases like this and the MP210 (which has had a number of issues) have had quality slashed trying to hit low price points.

Lincoln is a shitty corporate partner to their vendors and I don't support them.

15. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

211 is a great unit.

16. dsmitty37

Local PD sucks at their pat searches, find knives and drugs all the time when someone is brought into intake

17. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

How about the Hobart 210 MVP? Thinking about one for home and like the dual voltage capability.

18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

All you fuggers need to go start a new thread to discuss yer damn welders.

Bruce, BigBird and Sabre699 like this.
  19. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

I sell drugs and shoot people up with needles.

20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Job security, there's always gonna be a market.

BigBird and pjzocc like this.