1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Melka feverishly deleting pm's and canceling his BBS account:)

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Downloading bleachbit as quickly as possible.

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Greg you wipe your server with a cloth right?

4. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

5. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

LOL.. ;)
    just saw this, but not surprised that I never heard anything from anyone. It would need to be something more than just a form letter though..
    but no, they aren't deleted. I'm not sure how a bunch of pm's about MJ's misdeeds and poor conduct others viewed will help his case anyway.

Still comical that putting on some big boy pants, and making another PHONE CALL could have gotten this guy some resolution.

G 97 likes this.
  6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Nope. Still comical that you don't seem to get that he shouldn't have to. He didn't screw anyone over, then cuss them out when he got called on it.

7. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

nope. it's comical. all the way round..
    what you and others can't seem to grasp, is that most people will get a bit bent when they get a phone call, months after a deal is done, with the buyer calling them a thief.. you are a liar if you think you would act prudently in this situation without having a chance to figure out what the fuck is going on.

And yea.. Frankie Babuska really needed that extra $1100 to fund his 2016 MotoAmerica season.. you people are funny.. Seriously, think about it. WHY would someone lie about a set of rods, knowing that at some point they would get found out about it? they wouldn't !! unless, the builder, who has a history of doing such things unbeknownst to you at the time, pocketed the money for said rods. this is what i allege happened, and is what he said happened. They would have given John the money , but not after he shat-talked em moments after the ONE phone call that was made.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

You are just SO amazingly clueless. Seriously. How is it possible that you STILL refuse to grasp this shit?? Doesn't matter if it was done on accident. Doesn't matter if it was MJ's build job that wasn't up to snuff. The ONLY thing that matters is that what FBS sold wasn't what HE said it was ... PERIOD. Full fuckin stop. Why? Doesn't matter. How? Doesn't matter. It's on FBS to make it right with HIS buyer. HIS refusal to do so is what is getting him bashed. PERIOD. HIS refusal to do the right thing by HIS customer is all the needed proof of HIM being shady in this deal. PERIOD.

Honest to Dog ... How fuxkin difficult is that for you understand?!?!??????

throwdown, stk0308, trussdude and 8 others like this.
  9. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

That umbrella guy is so not my type o_O

10. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Should mention who owns that photo...

badmoon692008 and assjuice cyrus like this.
  11. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

So... Is umbrella guy , the thieving bitch?:clap::D

12. At the end of the day, that is what it boils down to. I have made that exact comment at least twice in this thread.

Whatever happened between MJ and FBS is 100% irrelevant. It is a non-issue.

If FBS wants to have his own suit against MJ, that is on him. It would be complete separate from this incident.

This is about FBS stating the OP would get a bike with a SB motor built with Carillo Rods, a Brembo MC, and the suspension would be setup for him. The bike delivered had none of that.

Nothing outside of that matters in this case.

bleacht, Jedb, BigBird and 2 others like this.
  13. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Yes! Also, rider on bike also knew what was going on. That whole family should be banned from any kind of motorcycle racing.

Its plain and simple, they sold fucked up bike and got butt hurt when called out about it.. Melk, rides both there cocks and some how wants to defend said thieves.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

This. Scumbags gonna scumbag and apologists going to apologize.

15. Holy f$ck, again?

The Great One likes this.
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

No. Still.

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

Yep
    [​IMG]

BHP41 likes this.
  18. Hope that wheels pressure was set off the track and not off the warmers or we could be in for another 20 pages.

BigBird likes this.
  19. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Dunno, but that looks like a genetically modified hamster to me. I mean, look at his speed and endurance. He just keeps going and going...

20. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Melk, the fact you are the one person that doesn't get this should clue you in that you're missing something. The story went from 2 weeks until Ducti called FBSr to months. You leave out the other shit missing from the bike. You leave out that FBSr has a history of this, from the PMs Ducti received. And, Ducti had made the original phone call and doesn't owe FBSr a second phone call. FBSr owes Ducti a resolution. Even if Ducti called FBSr again, why should he trust him at this point? Again, there's a history of FBSr pulling this shit. Also, if you think since FBSr doesn't have a concern of money since he's loaded, then why not make it right? How much would that have taken from the race budget? Principal you say? If he was a person of morals, he would've made it right. The "principal" argument is total bullshit. He cleary doesn't have any.