1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone going to Lucas Oil Pro Motocross in Crawfordsville next Saturday?

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Aug 20, 2016.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Gonna drag the kids over. Seein if any of you bastiges were gonna go.

2. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

I'll be there!

3. eggfooyoung

Sweet! I splurged for the VIP ticket since its just me and the kids and they get in free.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Looks like someone's spending that insurance check before it gets there... ;)

5. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

Awesome! We usually are hangin out in the JGR pit for a bit. We'll be a couple of goons probably in SRAM attire. If I hadn't bent a rim last week I'd be racing Friday and Sunday, but I'm demoted to beer drinking for the weekend lol

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

What ifin you had to pay for your chirrins? Would you have went all VIP and shit?

7. eggfooyoung

Dunno. Its $100 for ages 6-12. The biggest draw was private bathrooms since I've got one still mastering potty training. Plus it's covered so they'll get some shade.

8. eggfooyoung

Get off the internets.

Those dishes ain't gonna do themselves!

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

They will when they find themselves in the dumpster. :Poke:

10. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Wishing I could have convinced my 3 women in my family to go.. It was discussed, but ruled out as too far to drive.
    It will be some great racing, with the great track, soil & now that the titles are wrapped up. The young guys will push themselves hard!

11. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

If I didn't have to take my Oldest to College this weekend I would be there..... Always a good time there....

12. eggfooyoung

Looks pretty good...

Hello and welcome to the “Best Seat in the House!” My name is Mrs. Metalhead and I will be your concierge in the Super Ticket VIP Tent this Saturday, August 27, at the Third Annual Ironman National. We are looking forward to accommodating you at the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship season finale and here are some items to help you prepare for a great experience:

• When you arrive please follow the signs to Will Call/Rider Services where you will park and redeem your printed Eventbrite tickets for Super Ticket VIP wristband and lanyard. Will Call is open on Friday between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. and on Saturday from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m. When you arrive please see the assistant on the far left to pick up your passes.
    • In order to receive complimentary parking, simply present your printed Eventbrite ticket (or Super Pass wristband if you came in on Friday and already redeemed) to their parking attendant.
    • The VIP Tent will open at 9 a.m. and close 30 minutes after the conclusion of the last race, which will be around 5:30 p.m.
    • Breakfast snacks will be served at 9 a.m., lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., and desert at 3 p.m. Drinks will be available all day. The lunch menu consists of NY Strip Steak Sandwiches with mushrooms & onions, potato salad, grilled veggies and berry custard.
    • Private restrooms will be located right inside the VIP area for your convenience.
    • Please remember that the VIP Tent is a non-smoking area.
    • Beer sales will take place in the Beer Garden conveniently located outside the VIP Tent, but feel free to bring in your on alcohol. Cooler sizes are limited to 24 inches.
    • Keep your radio tuned to WWMX 88.3 FM when you’re not in the VIP Tent for up-to-date announcements, racing news, interviews and information throughout the weekend.
    • Attached you will find the track map, facility map, rider entry lists and race schedule.
    You will receive a survey after event and I would appreciate your cooperation in filling this out honestly with any comments of suggestions you may have relating to your experience. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions you may have prior to your arrival. I’m looking forward to meeting you this Saturday at the Third Annual Ironman National.

Safe travels and see you at the races!

13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'm giving you props for typing all that out. OoooWEEEeee. Jesus.

14. eggfooyoung

:confused:

Doesn't take THAT long to type out 'Looks pretty good...'

15. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

It was an AWESOME weekend!! We got blasted by an early morning T-storm on Friday which led to cancelling the Friday races, eventhough the track looked perfect in the afternoon.

Saturday was set for some great racing, although another storm dumped more rain again Friday night. Track worked well and all the new updates to the facility has brought it to World Class IMO. Quite upset that I broke a wheel two weeks ago and didn't get to race on it this weekend. Fantastic racing and super pumped for my JGR boys with some great results and to see the local boy Aaron Plessinger grab another moto win for all of us. That Forkner boy is going to be dominant next year. If he stays healthy he'll have the championship. Supercross is sure going to be interesting, as well as all the big team changes coming up. I love the single day format and Ironman is great for spectators. Clean, easily accessible to everywhere on the track and lots of awesome viewing areas.

16. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I watched it on TV..... Great racing..... Loved watching them fly over Godzilla!