1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texas Shootings

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G Dawg, Jul 8, 2016.

1. joec

joec brace yourself

Lol....omg.....a revolver..my father and I used to "sit out back and shoot stuff" with his original police issue 38.

I think they should keep those red torinos with the cool pointy stripes on the sides..those are cool.

2. joec

joec brace yourself

I was actually replying to dougk. If you ever watched homicide life on the streets, that station was the one my father was at. When they filmed there, it had been relocated years before.

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I have a Colt SAA made in 1889 that I occasionally just hold in my hand and wonder what stories it could tell. Classic, beautiful guns.

4. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

BLM was a hate group till last night. I'd say they have move on to terrorism now. Just like with the Klan of old, you're either in it or you're not...no middle ground.

Btw, it's been reported that some of those so called protesters were dancing, taunting cops, and looting a 7/11 near where the shootings took place.

Video after Dallas police slaughter appears to show protesters DANCING http://dailym.ai/29o8Lh7

5. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

XFBO likes this.
  6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

This narrative is falling apart faster than Obama's hypothetical son's perfect angel lie. I heard Jackson's plane landed today...he's gonna be pissed that it fell apart before he taxid off the runway.

Let's recap:
    -cop was a minority
    -car was pulled over because they matched the description of armed robbery suspects
    -Sheriff's Dept confirmed that he does not have a PTC (permit to carry in MN)
    -girlfriend's story has changed so many times she probably doesn't remember what lie she's on
    -gun should match up with surveillance pics and they will probably find his clothes at apartment

8. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Wonder when this will show up in MSM? Maybe in three to four weeks so as not to highlight the hack reporting being put out the last few days...

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

You left out the guy and his GF had a disdain for LE as posted on their social media and he had been pulled over numerous times before...

Again I watched her LiveFeed Vid...she was WAY too calm and dramatic for any reasonably sane person to believe, it almost look like she was thinking "Fk how lucky am I to be rid of this ass, ChaaaaaChing...where is AlSharpton & BLM"...if you watch some of the "Vigil" and "Rally" vids, she is a good actor.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    Banditracer likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

As a group - no they are not.

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

How can you be so sure Sean, have you attended one of their rallies or better yet meetings???

Do they have a mission statement and do you know it?

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Enough of their shit erupts in to violence that a person can make the argument that they are...

13. 88/532

The violence they have advocated toward white LEOs is enough to be classified as a hate group. The asshole who shot cops in Dallas is one of them. They'll dispute that no doubt, but it doesn't change that he was.

The veil has been pulled back now, they are exposed as the terrorist they are. Too many members of that group advocate violence with no rein in from their leaders...that tells me all I need to know. Read the history of the Klan. BLM is walking, check, running that path.

XFBO likes this.
  14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

^ Well said, and quite frankly, it's baffling when someone like Sean (white large pie eating man) sees it in a completely different way.

15. 88/532

It's called benefit of doubt and I understand it because at one time, I felt the same. As I've gotten older, I don't let myself fall into the excuse traps that are thrown about so frequently these days it's becoming hard to do anything without one blocking your path.

16. blkduc

XFBO likes this.
  17. blkduc

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: That's a good one...almost had me there.

18. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Theyre well on their way.

19. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

My son is also in law enforcement and I couldn't be more proud. However, recent events have made be glad that he is no longer a uniformed officer. He was formerly with CBP but is now a special agent with a fairly well-known federal agency.

20. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

S.H.I.E.L.D? :D