Question - Tacti-kool Pants

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannoli, Jun 18, 2016.

1. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I woulda thunk the DaveK would be into the 5.11. Lots of pockets for watches and jars of extra spaghetti sauce. Maybe a loop for his LaCrosse stick.

2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

You mean butterfly net.

:D:D

TXFZ1 likes this.
  3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

High five!

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'll surely pay for that but, when tossed a beachball, you gotta knock it out of the park. See ya later.:D

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

6. Hollywood

Hollywood different breed

Cannoli what's the climate you'll be wearing these pants in? Will you be mostly standing, or will you be kneeling and sitting too? Will you be wearing just a standard belt through the loops on the pants or will you be wearing an another belt to support additional weight on top of the pants but still around the waist? Do you have a budget or can you be reimbursed for them and the sky is the limit?

I've got a slim waist and big legs, so I went through a shit of a time figuring pants out as well for a couple of diferent climates. I've tried all of the ones listed by others in this thread, and they all fit differently, but the good part is that they all perform pretty differently as well. So knowing what you're going to be putting them through can help define which ones to look a little harder at.

7. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

Crye precision=$$$$$$$$

8. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

I really like the 5.11 tac-lite pants. I've been doing test and evaluate for my dept they hold up extremely well so far

9. CausticYarn

CausticYarn I’m just here for the food.

Possibly.

When she does get around to the mending, does she use bright purple or pink thread to mend the crotch of your pants?

Eskimo likes this.
  10. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

TruSpec is often on Woot as well and 1/2 the price of 5.11 and fit WAY better.

Bypass likes this.
  11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Come to think of it yes. And she makes me wear them while mending.

12. LabRat

LabRat Well-Known Member

No that is just his panties showing through...