1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

What were was Seinfeld's rules of engagement with George? "No face!!!" "No face!!!!"

JBraun likes this.
  2. BigBird

BigBird blah

Does the bike have Michelins? That may make Melka happier.

Want a cliff note version: is that Babushka misrepresented the bike, then when questioned about it got his feelings hurt...wanted a hug...didn't receive it and now the OP is filling for a divorce under irreconcilable differences and false pretenses.

Justice is served with a side of boner

G8rDuc likes this.
  3. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Painful to read 100 pages, especially after the FBSr apologists started chiming in.

4. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

I haven't looked this guy up and lastnight he's plastered on my fb wall and people talking about how great Babuska is. One of the people in this thread was right there putting him on a pedestal . So Melk Man you do come off being on his side regardless of who's at fault . Well I comment on the wera boards and how another guy doesn't think he is a standup guy after paying 12k for a sbk bike and Babuska ripped him off. Woke up this morning and the posts were deleted lol .
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206950241896580&set=gm.1582320142060284&type=3&theater

5. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Maybe Melka should just tell us the whole story.

6. Ducti89

Youre getting a good gist of how that conversation went.

Its funny, third party commincations wanted me to open the door after the mess and call him. Their reasons are exactly how Greg sounded.

The Big Bird guy sums it up; he got called out and angry over it and i should have groveled to him for forgiveness since i just didnt take my verbal tounge lashing and leave the bike alone.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  7. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

You forgot Melk wants to drag the builder through the mud with hearsay while defending the seller............

vizsladog likes this.
  8. Ducti89

So many rotating parts here, thanks for watching my back.

vizsladog likes this.
  9. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Dude, I get it. Trust me. I'm simply pointing out that the thread, and this board aren't interested in chastising MJ with this one. That's been made clear. I'm not vouching for MJ by any means. Just pointing out that you're starting to look like that street corner preacher, and it's not necessary. Go ride some dirt, JO, and pet some of those Michelins while you watch the mogo gp highlights... no one wants to hear the sermon. :)

10. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Makes sure it doesn't have michelins on it. 14 years of racing, mostly on Pirelli and Dunlop, one season on Michelins and more front end crashes on them than the other two combined. :)

11. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

Shinkos with the sidewalls shaved off.

12. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Damn and I just now actually need some injector work.
    Anyone know of a good person that can check injectors? It now appears several of my low RPM injectors on my GSXR are not working.

vizsladog likes this.
  13. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

It only took me one front end Michelin crash to figure things out. The tire felt great right up until the moment I found myself on my ass with no warning whatsoever. If you want me to get the point, body slamming me to the asphalt will get the job done.
    As far as the thread goes, every time Melka posts I think a little less of him. He is not helping himself or the Babuska clan.

Newsshooter and vizsladog like this.
  14. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

It's almost painful to watch.

I'm with Stupid likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Unless you have purchased something from Mark and had issues with it, it's heresay. You talking to others is kind of the definition of it.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Got it - so you defend friends no matter what and bitch about others based on what you're being told and not experiencing yourself. Okey dokey :D

ToofPic likes this.
  17. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

Fwiw, I'm the one that mentioned Darren Luck. I know people cheat(I never did). But running a 750 engine in a 600 race is right up there with some of the shadiest shit in mc racing I've seen. I don't care if dude can ride the wheels off a tricycle, that was some blatant shit that would always follow him around. Dude probably stacked all the draw 4's in his favor playing UNO as a kid too. I'm sure of it. :D

18. ton

ton Arf!

until actual lawyers are presented in this thread, there can be no killings. no killings... second class thread.

19. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Its like high school all over again..Get in line,perform like a cow in the herd,and follow the cool kids off the cliff.

20. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

man, we are just clicking through the gears on this thread LOL