1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World SBK Round 07 - Acerbis UK Round | May 27 - 29

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, May 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What are the contract terms for the two current Yamaha WSBK riders? If Cam rocks this race he might get the nod to move up next year.

2. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Cam is doing a great job, considering. How about Lowes, though. I didn't think he'd even be fit to race, let alone be where he is. That kid's tough as hell.

3. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Yeah I saw that!! holy hell lol

4. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Just saw the video. What are those eye-talians doing that they're bikes are spontaneously combusting so frequently? Besides Sykes' Kawasaki a year or two ago, when's the last time a Japanese bike has turned into a fireball? Even in MotoGP, Pramac and Avinta both had bikes go up in flames seemingly out of nowhere in recent years.

5. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

They're both on two year deals, but they are widely understood to contain options for Yamaha/Crescent to retain the riders for the second year. I think this discussion is a bit premature at this point ("we're talkin' about practice") but that possibility seems to exist.

6. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Luke Stapleford is pushing Kenan if SS FP2. I'm hoping for a good scrap at the front come Sunday's races.

7. Phl218

Phl218 .

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

He even found a nice patch of gravel to dump it onto rather than torching the grass. What a gentleman that Chaz is.

9. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

10. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

At the slow rate of development Crescent seems to be taking their time on, if I'm Yamaha factory I'm throwing a true factory bike on the grid. No fuck$ given to points or my satellite team's feelings at this stage of the game and if Cam does good, he should get that ride

vizsladog likes this.
  11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

So Chaz didn't crash the bike just burst into flames ?

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The Panigale you mean? Yes, the gee whiz uber Dookati self immolated.

throwdown likes this.
  13. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Go easy on them now. 1 Yamaha in GP and 1 Ducati on WSBK and you go all nah nah boo boo stick you're head in poo poo on them.

stk0308 likes this.
  14. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Impressive from Cam in FP2. Also impressive from Lowes riding well so far with the injury.

Really if he could just FINISH that'll be something Yamaha can be happy with considering the attrition so far this year..

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

People on wsbk Instagram are saying "Yamaha should have signed Cam" "Give him Lowes seat" and so on lol. Hard to argue with that!

16. caferace

caferace No.

"People on wsbk Instagram are saying ... "

gack. ptthwhpooey. :Puke:

I'm frightened (and certain) there is also a Pinterest "thing".

Fuck. I'm old. :D

-jim

17. yamahogg500

yamahogg500 Well-Known Member

if you look closely Chaz has a boot on fire for a while

18. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Surpised no one has commented on Kenan skittling that poor bastard on the MV in practice...w....t....f

19. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

20. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Beaubier 9th in Superpole 2. All things considered, that's pretty damned impressive.