Putting out Feeler, 2010 Aprilia RSV4 Set Up for Track

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Matt Littrell, May 18, 2016.

1. Matt Littrell

Matt Littrell Member

I have a 2010 Aprilia RSV4 set up for the track potentially for sale. Bike has 3500 miles and has the following: Catalyst Body (supersport and is not painted), Puig Windscreen, Accossato keyless gas cap, Aprilia Racing levers, Stomp Grip Pads, Driven D-Axis rearsets - gp shift, and full Bazzaz QS, FI and TC system. Has new Pirelli SC DOT tires and is ready to go. Bike is in storage at my buddies, pics will be available shortly. Asking $8,800.00 or best offer and I am located in Central New York State. Hit me with a pm if you're interested.

2. g685

g685 Active Member

that sounds awesome.
    I havea question on Aprilia's TC component.
    Is there a way to fit the older RSV4s with the Apriali TC system that is available on the 2012 and ups?

3. Matt Littrell

Matt Littrell Member

Not that I'm aware of...and this one has the Bazzaz system... Aprilia didn't come up with the APRC system until 2012.

4. Matt Littrell

Matt Littrell Member

I forgot to mention, the bike has an Akropovic slip on exhaust and the Aprilia race ecu.

5. HMEN

HMEN Well-Known Member

Yes but you will need a new gas tank and all kind of other stuff i can't remember now. A few guys over at the Aprilia forum has done it.

6. Matt Littrell

Matt Littrell Member

That would be up to whoever wants to buy the bike

7. snikwad

snikwad Well-Known Member

Yes. But it's expensive.

Speed rings.
    Sensors.
    Harness.
    Controls.
    Dash.
    Gas tank to fit gyro and such.
    Then u have to take it to a dealer to tell the ecu. Hey. U have apex now.

8. Yes, like they said it is possible. But the estimates I have seen put the cost at around $5k for the retrofit/upgrade.

9. Matt Littrell

Matt Littrell Member

That all sounds great guys, and thanks for the input...but I'm just trying to sell the bike. And don't know if I said it before, but no reasonable offer will be refused!

10. Matt Littrell

Matt Littrell Member

Finally have a pic.

Attached Files: