1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 YAMAHA R6 EX- MEEN MOTORSPORT AMA RACE BIKE!!!!

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by thiagoleal23, Mar 26, 2016.

1. thiagoleal23

thiagoleal23 Well-Known Member

Alright!!! I'm getting out of racing and now I'm selling everything!!!

Here is your chance to buy a rare Meen Motorsport ex-bobby fong race bike

Not sure the status on this title since I never had to register and only used it at the track but I do have the title in hand and it says "Oregon Vehicle Certificate of Title" - I'm assuming it's a clean title?

This bike running veryy strong!
    -Front GP Suspension with just one race weekend on refresh.
    -Rear Race Tech Suspension
    -GPR Steering Damper
    -Currently mapped for MR12
    -Two maps loaded with adjustable switch.
    -Brand New front rotors "Stock" with just one race weekend one it.
    -Brand New front EBC GPFA Road Race brake pads with one race weekend on it.
    -Brand New EBC Pro-Lite XC Front Brake - Never got to race them because one got bend either on the way to the track using the wheel chock "Never happened before" or during shipment, so now you just need to order one.
    -Galfer full floating wave rotors that came with the bike when I bought it in 2012 but to be honest the stock ones that I bought works better.
    -Front and Rear Stands
    -Motion-Pro quick turn throttle - I love these!
    -DynoJet quick shifter
    -Power Commander
    -Oil Changed every race weekend - I have brand new oil that will go with the sale as well.
    -Vortex clip-on
    -Vortex rear sets
    -Woodcraft case covers
    -I believe I have galfer front brake lines. Haven't been around the bike in so long.
    -DID 520 Chain
    -Always used Castrol SRF Racing Brake Fluids!!
    - Extra rear wheel
    -Vortex Rear Sprockets different sizes I believe 42,43,45, and 46 you take ALL!!
    -1 Brand new rear DUNLOP GP-A PRO N-TEC
    -1 Brand new front DUNLOP GP-A PRO N-TEC
    -1 Brand new set D212 GP 190/55 might have another new one but I need to make sure.
    Tires on the bike is D212 GP 190/55 with just 6 laps on them at Road Atlanta so the sides still basically new
    I also have a brand new can of MR12.
    Unfortunately I'm just not into racing anymore!! your GAIN my LOSS. I been putting off on selling the bike for about 2 years now with only racing this bike about two to three times a year.
    Also I'm throwing in a Superstock built engine with only 3 race weekends on it and still in the crate. I bought it from Bryce Prince last year with plans to race the whole season this year.

6500$$$$

The bike is currently located in Ringgold, GA

If you have any questions please txt or call at 423-619-7902 I can also send you pictures of the bike just send me a txt.... For some reason it's too big to upload on here.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  2. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

you need to use imageshack or some other hosting page for your photos, then copy/paste the link and it will show up. www.imageshack.com

3. steviegx33

steviegx33 Member

interested, I'm in Atlanta

4. Evolution247

Evolution247 Well-Known Member

Interested. Would you be willing to ship? Any pictures?

5. thiagoleal23

Sale pending.

6. thiagoleal23

Bike still available. Buyer was not able to come up with funds. Please if you plan on buying please make sure you have the cash so we not wasting each others time. This time its on first come first serve. I will not hold the bike unless there is an deposit.

Thank you

7. thiagoleal23

Bump price drop... 5500$ for just the bike. No spares.

8. Sean571

Sean571 New Member

Do you have any pictures, I am interested and have the funds. I'd have to have the bike shipped but shouldn't be a problem..Shoot me an email of the pics [email protected]

9. tentil4

tentil4 Active Member

Pics Please.. hgilley1@gmail

10. cesar nemo

cesar nemo Member

im in canton ga im interest in the bike is still available?

11. thiagoleal23

Sorry. The bike is SOLD....