1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need F3 street bodywork

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by yamaha119, Mar 9, 2016.

1. yamaha119

yamaha119 Member

I picked up a f3 with no body work .Hoping someone here would have a set .Doesnt need to be perfect .You can text or call (502))298-0320.Yhanks Doug

2. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

3. nhammond54

nhammond54 Hammond Brothers Racing

Hell you wouldn't even put paint in your gun for $500!! Lol...I agree if your looking for stock this is hard to beat if it fits even close to stock. I have never talked to anyone who has picked up a set. But would be interesting to hear from someone that has to see how it fits.

4. SBKBee

SBKBee Owner: FZ hotel

I installed a set that a customer brought me it wasn't factory fit or paint but I was impressed for the price.
    Some holes needed finishing but the set was complete and had all new fasteners. I didn't bitch much and I WAS ready to overall I'd buy some.

5. yamaha119

yamaha119 Member

6. yamaha119

yamaha119 Member

Thanks for the info i will check it out .Was just hoping someone close had something

7. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

My base coat color is going to be about $500/gallon for my Chevelle!

To find a complete matching set of oem plastics for a F3 is going to be hard to find, especially something
    you want to bolt on and go. Id get the ebay stuff and let er eat......

Of course I would paint a set :)

8. jimfowler

jimfowler Well-Known Member

i have an airtech seat cowl if you're interested. painted and in as-new condition. pm if interested.

9. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

I got a windscreen from Jim that he described as "OK condition". It should have been called "new, but not in package" because it was perfect. I'd bet the seat cowl is about the same!