1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Endurance Race at Pitt Race full course July 2016

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by BEi Racing, Jan 12, 2016.

1. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

As a TC participant , I would love a real endurance and when I first heard about this my teammate and I were excited....

2. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Well...

Is there anything concrete about it yet?

8hr? Costs? Classes?

3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

We're interested too.

4. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

make it worth your trip... right after this endurance race, drive over to New Jersey for the ASRA Team Challenge race (3 hour).

5. ghetto customs

Still looking for an update.

Date and length?

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Patience :D

7. ghetto customs

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

FWIW - it won't be run directly by us but we will be there helping in a lot of aspects so it's not something I can post about as I'm not doing anything on those decisions. Once those involved have it sorted out they'll post up and let us all know. The date is July so we've all got some time to get it right.

9. ghetto customs

Fair enough.
    I looked on N2 and haven't seen anything. Didn't know if I was missing something.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not that I know of - but I miss things too :D

11. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

must... resist... asking.... again....

Wheel Bearing and JBall like this.
  12. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

Does this mean that the typical provisional novice rule might be waived by the other party involved?

I mean, let's speak plainly here: This endurance race is at the end of a track day. If there is a PN who rides safely at an expert pace all morning, I don't think it would be out of the question for the decision-makers to allow that person to race that afternoon.

DucatiBomber and Bburns912 like this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Given the right circumstances and the rider having on track experience we would waive it too.

rk97 likes this.
  14. Rx3

Rx3 1%

Subscribed.

15. Chuck Ivey

Chuck Ivey Well-Known Member

I'd be interested.

jimmyv138 likes this.
  16. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

17. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

18. omnivore

omnivore Well-Known Member

Interested.......I am a little unsure what TC and PN means, but looks to me like some unproven newbs to the series are not allowed to compete or be scored in some way or another?
    Having never done a WERA event, I guess I would be one of those newbs, but almost 50 podiums sprint racing, three consectutive endurance championship wins and a second prior to that in a Canadian series from 21 uncontested endurance wins in a row, and 25 endurance podiums under my belt, - a number of which I managed to win entire 3 hr endurance races alone, I would hope we could participate as real racers.

19. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

Contact Mongo a.k.a. Sean via email to get clarification on any questions you may have: [email protected]

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're not a PN. You're whatever status you are with your home org. In your case Expert...