1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA on Torque!?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'General' started by YSRkid70NC, Jan 26, 2004.

1. YSRkid70NC

YSRkid70NC Banned

I went to go see Torque, it looked like a cool movie to watch cool but still dumb. Anyway they broke into this guys trailer that a some dumb NASCAR thing it to escape from the cops. And im lookin at the blonde girl and on her left shoulder is a WERA patch!?!?!?!?!?

2. 418

418 Expert #59

Yes. Yes it is.

It's been discussed about a thousand times...:Poke:

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You paid to see that movie!!!

Blah ha ha ha ha!

Just busting on ya'. :D

But still, you coughed up $8 plus whatever crap food you ate. I'd assume you took a date. Let's see, that's $16 plus food. . . so that'll be about $35. :D

4. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I thought that the 2 chic sword-fighting with their bikes was very realistic.
    I had some questions about the bikes in the desert though..
    I'm still in awe on how the hell they got zx-7 fiarings to go on a dirtbike.
    The harley that out ran a bullet is do-able if you have a good holeshot. Glad to see that worked out. It could have been nasty.
    The bike chase scene on top of the train was believeable too. Those guys are awesome.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Buck paid to see it too. :D

6. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Yeah, and now i've increased my stock in KY to offset the cornholing I got.

7. jenn305

jenn305 Well-Known Member

any movie that spawns this type of response is worth seeing!!! that is some funny s###. :D

ooops. this is grant, not jenn:cool:

8. cincykid

cincykid Well-Known Member

Rumor has it they had Tom Cruise come in and train the riders from all of his experience from the believable scenes from Mission Impossible.

9. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

It was really cool seeing the chain used to choke that one dude's brother came off that bad guy's Yamaha Warrior when the bike is belt driven. Yeah, that was cool along with the blonde chick with the WERA patch.:cool:

10. Kevin Crauswell

Kevin Crauswell Well-Known Member

JUST MORE SSSSQUIDLY BULLSHIT !
    I was watching some of the other ssssquidly
    movie " Bitchy Boyz" no wait...
    that wuz Biker boyz... what a buch of crap-o-la !

11. eurobiketrash

eurobiketrash Well-Known Member

Be very afraid. There really are people out there that think real stunt people did all of the stunts for real!!!!:eek:

12. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

You know those are like fingerprints. :rolleyes: :confused: :Poke:

I didn't pay to see it...my other half did. Waste of money. The only good part in it was Jesse James. :eek:

13. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

More like computer SX. Just looking at the movies trailers I could see the whole top of the train thing (and other stuff) was done by a computer.

14. Resident Plarp

Thought you'd like the photo, aww WERA patch is such a scene thief!
    [​IMG]

15. Resident Plarp

I didn't pay to see that poo either, gotta friend that works at the local AMC hook it up.:cool:

16. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Sheesh, even the tattoos look fake! :eek: Looks like a kid drew them on with a magic marker! :D

17. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

the tat looks fake but man she is fine, am i crazy or is that Jamie pressly? if so they just got my money. Where is the little drool icon:D

18. WERA 904

WERA 904 Well-Known Member

Yep, that's Jaime Pressley. Did anyone else notice that Ice Cube's Daytona got squashed by the train then he was riding it in the next scene?

19. bkeros

bkeros Well-Known Member

I did actually pay $8 to see that stupid flick. One of the worst, although the blonde chick was pretty hot. I wonder if the writers / director consciously decided to make the damn thing more idiotic / comical as it progressed, or it just worked out that way.

Wow - it was bad.

20. atl_hooligan

atl_hooligan Well-Known Member

The previews are so bad for this movie...why would anyone watch it?

That stupid train scene has got to be the worst!

Jamie Presley on the other hand could make the movie better...especially if she makes out with the blonde chick!

:D :D :D