1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New AB resistant superbug just reached our shores

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jan 6, 2016.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

R1Racer99 likes this.
  2. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Oh crap, now we have to build a wall on the Canadian border.

3. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

yeah but are we going to make the Canucks pay for it? ;)

4. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Gee, I wonder where one would find such an organism. Oh, that's right. They're dispensed in hospitals, along with your case for malpractice that you'll never see the end of cuz you be dead.

Down a bottle of Ol' Grandad and bury yourself under the bed covers. If that don't kill the bugs...does it really matter? :D

5. ton

ton Arf!

it's ok, just take any/all of the following prophylactically:

cayenne pepper
    turmeric
    astragalus
    raw black/red/yellow maca
    ashwagandha
    garlic
    pycnogenol
    cinnamon
    grape seed extract/resveratrol
    Probiotic daily
    Arnica
    Hyland's Bioplamsa
    Sambuccus
    Oregano oil
    Ginger
    Along with various Homeopathic remedies

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Apparently some was found in ground beef samples too. What they said in the video was that this gene mutation has potentially floating around the country (likely is in the US as well). But the thing about this mutation is that it can jump from species to species of bacterial. Once it starts hitting bacteria that can actually kill you if untreated (as opposed to the healthy bacteria in your gut for example), then we could be proper fucked since there's nothing that can kill it at the moment.

7. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Great. There goes the meatloaf.
    I guess it's been about time to consider our food choice sources for quite a while...
    I've never been down with altering our livestock's diet with anti-biotics, hormones, god knows what kind of garbage produce, etc. Just cook the shit properly.
    And then there's the whole GM produce aspect...squirrels won't eat that shit and rodents are real resilient.
    Our diets suck.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I ain't rubbing that shit on my dick!

9. joec

joec brace yourself

Long over due if you ask me.:D

10. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Every time my girlfriend or her daughter get sick they get a round of antibiotics, "just in case it helps". With that kind of stupid thinking this was only a matter of time.

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They can't get it on their own.

12. charles

charles The Transporter

Stop eating, don't associate with Canadians, and cancel your vacation in China.

13. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Just a matter of time before the Earth figures out how to rid itself of a few billion parasites. 8 billion is an unsustainable number....

BigBird and speeddaddy like this.