1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel the Bern

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Yea, I could see this stunt backfiring. That would be nice. I tried calling the number in the link I posted so that I could lodge my complaint, but the phone was off and the voice mail was full.

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The same is true of both parties. Given that not a single vote has been cast it is still pretty open.

3. chas

chas Well-Known Member

You must be talking about Debb
    Probably an obama phone. They got from you what they wanted, now go vote for the queen ;)

4. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Fuck the DNC and Wasserman. Bernie should run as an Independent!!

5. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

A career politician gets fucked by the big machine.... call the whambulance...

6. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Whambulance?!? Where?

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

8. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Of all the shit this cunt has pulled, this is what pisses you off? :rolleyes:

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:stupid:

11. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

After 35 years of getting away with illegal acts, it's no doubt that Hildebeast is no longer concerned with rules of any kind. They simply just don't apply to her. Her followers are much like the Jihadist lunatics, they will never be able to see through the BS. The money'd powerful that support her know that they will get the government payout in the end for their servitude. Everyone stuck in the middle is just screwed as the ultra-rich will continue to grow and the middle class will retreat back to the poor class.
    If I didn't have kids and grandkids I might be able to have a give-a-sh*t attitude....

12. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Not sure about the jihadi comment. I think she has a lot of fervent supporters, but I also think that much of her support is pretty soft.

Part of her problem is that she doesn't really stand for anything and there are a lot of people out there on the Democratic side who don't really care for her. And there's a sizable minority of Democrats like me who despise her. She's a candidate for the banks and investment houses on Wall Street, and other oligarchs, who don't give a damn about regular people.

If the Republicans would nominate a rational centrist Hillary would be in big trouble. But they won't, and she will almost certainly win.

13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

A rational centrist? You mean McCain and Romney? They're just Democrats Lite. That's why they don't win. I don't care for the Democrats or the aRepublicans. They're both the parties of control freaks. They want to control every aspect of citizens' lives, just in different ways. Democrats want to steal all your money and give it to their supporters. They also want to control discourse and generally behave like fascists. Republicans want to have the Christian whackos control what we think, who we can marry and what we do in the bedroom. They want to educate our children based on some pathetic book of tribal mythology instead of science and rational thought. I think the Bible Thumpers and left wing fascists deserve each other. Let's drive both groups off a cliff. I'm voting for the Libertarian candidate, not that it will make any difference. We all know Hildebeast is going to win.

speeddaddy and klebs01 like this.
  14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Crime boss Clinton will lose. If she runs on gun control (and it looks like she is), she will lose big.

turtlecreek likes this.
  15. So after an overwhelming response from Sanders' supports, the DNC reversed their position! This may help him in the long run. :beer::D:)

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

This latest flap in Democratic circles is interesting. Wassermann Schultz, (or whatever the fuck her name is) is the chief honcho of the party of the Democrats and had, due to a mistake, left open the ability for Bernie's minions to take a look at Hillary's facts and figures on the Democrat's website. WHOA she says. Wassermann then retaliated against the Bernie by denying him even being able to get to his own facts and figures on the Democrat's site. He, in turn, filed a Federal suit against the party of the Democrats. Will death and destruction prevail within the party? Update at eleven.

I love it. Now, not only do the Democrats try to screw the American public, they're trying to screw each other. :eek:

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Nice try turd roller...

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

BUT WAIT! It seems that Debbie Wassermann is beginning to back down a bit. Bernie's lawsuit is scaring her so she has let Bernie back into the site. More news to follow. :D

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The Dem campaign needed a little drama. This is the best they could do on short notice.

20. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Anyone care enough to watch the Dem debate last night? No? I thought so...