1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some of you claim the KKK isn't a Christian organization...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Huh? People that bring up the KKK in here have been saying the exact opposite. That the reasonable Christians are not responsible for the words and actions of the KKK. The KKK is brought up for that specific parallel to be drawn. To show that reasonable people from any religion should not be held responsible for the actions of evil psychos from that religion.

Some of you like to go on about how liberals are quick to be offended! Jeez. You're offended by words that no one has even written.

2. Huh? I don't love defending the ashamed one, but Shyster never said in any post, let alone the one you responded to, that there is no bigotry in radical Islam.

Even in his response to muzrat bigot, he didn't say that.

3. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

they would love nothing more than for you to take the beat down and capitulate to some moral equivalency between a group which does not follow any of Christ's edicts and a group that follows many of Muhammad's edicts. There is none. Christianity is focused around the life and edicts of Jesus....he was non-violent, never killed anyone, freed multiple people who would have been killed, opposed the religious government and its man made rules. Islam is is focused around the life and edicts of Muhammad....he was violent, he killed plenty of people, he condemned thousands to death, he intended to impose a man made set of rules through a religious government. couldn't be more different.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Your reading comprehension sucks.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Maybe this will help you connect the dots.

6. Ok. Since my reading comprehension sucks, maybe you can show me where the Shyster said that bigotry is not present in radical Islam:

No need to look though. I can save your precious time for you. He didn't say it and he didn't imply it.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:rolleyes:

8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Wow.

speeddaddy likes this.
  9. Right. Struggling with how the word more works? You guys crack me up when you fail to admit that you're wrong. :D

10. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

11. Ol angry are, maybe you can help me since my reading comprehension is so poor. Where did the Shyster, or anyone in here for that matter, say that bigotry doesn't exist in radical Islam?

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Ignorance can be cured, stupid, unfortunately, cannot. Your prognosis is grim at best.

13. Typical. No defense for the ignorant claim you made, so of course you resort to insult.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Look Sparky, I showed you the quotes I responded to in post 185. I really don't care if you agree with the inference I saw or not. Doyle (one of the two OPs I was responding to) edited his retort to acknowledge he saw my point. Your concurrence is not necessary.

15. You're inferring something that isn't there Sparky. The Shyster is a little goofy at times, but do you really believe that he would ever think that there is no bigotry in radical Islam?

But yea, all your subsequent posts and insults since then have really shown how little you care if I agree with your ignorant inference. :D

As far as your claim that the Shyster edited his post, his post reads exactly the same as your quote of it. When someone edits their post after you've quoted it, the content of your quote doesn't change to match it.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Did you notice the word "If" at the beginning of the last sentence in the post you are having a hissy over? I didn't think so.

17. You're cracking me up, bringing up the if as a last resort. The if is inconsequential in that case. At best it was meant to cover your ass on your dumb contention.

Is hissy fit code for laughing my ass off?

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Actually, I was attempting, quite futilely, to educate the uneducated. I should have know better than to try. By all means, enjoy your little self declared victories. It's all you've got.

19. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Why is admission of being wrong so important to you?

20. I'm not in a contest or competition, so there is no victory. I just let you know you're wrong because you were, and because I had a feeling reading your attempts to defend your indefensible comment would be entertaining. It was.