1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS fantasy football 2015

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 16, 2015.

1. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

You know that you are asking for a miracle, right?

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did you see what he scored last week? I beat him this week. There are no guarantees.

3. drew231506

drew231506 Zero sponsors

I need to rename my team :Lucky: Guess we'll see how far it caries us. welcome to the playoffs...what was the final determination for payouts? Playing for Top 3?

4. mag

mag Well-Known Member

Y'all can just give me that Trophy and the money now. That will save some heartache and suffering. :D

5. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

So nope on the playoffs this year for me. Had a decent game, but it wouldn't have mattered since Scotty couldn't score 100 points.
    Yep, top 3 only I think. Good luck in the playoffs everyone. Remember, if Lever gets top 3, he talks endless trash for the next season (even if it's just 3rd).

6. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Wasn't there a $200 bonus for most points in the regular season? Who won that?

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Payout is in the thread somewhere.

8. dtalbott

Between you and Scotty, I was 3-0.

9. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Yeah, right when it mattered most my team of scrubs really shit the bed.

10. SLLaffoon

Yep, and that's why you're in the playoffs. I would have gone 7-6 against you this year, so pretty much a 50/50 toss-up as far as when we played. The loss to Socal hurt too. I think I was 7th in points for and 10th in pts against, so I can hardly say I got screwed. I scored 117 per week with probably the smallest standard deviation I've had in a fantasy team. The problem is, 117 beats about half the teams in the league any given week but also loses to about half the league. I needed a bit more firepower.

Now, I probably would have had a much better season if I hadn't dropped Doug Martin and C. West early. On the other hand, someone else dropped Gurley so I guess it evens out.

11. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Bro you must be talking to someone else. I'm in the damn sacko bowl playoffs. In two leagues.

My only hope this year is to live vicariously through my girlfriend's team... That she drafted with no 'help' from me, in a damn auction draft. I feel like Kevin on the League when he wanted to help Jenny with her playoffs lineup, and he was in the sacko bowl and she wouldn't let him. Shit is fucking emasculating.

12. SLLaffoon

I was talking to Talbott, but apparently typing at the same time as you.

13. SLLaffoon

Funny thing is, I have a couple other teams too. Usually the team I draft last ends up doing the best since I get a feel for who people are picking and when. This year, it was the opposite. If anything, it may have hurt me. And, while this league has the most money on the line, it doesn't have the most embarrassment. My league with my local friends here is making the loser do live band karaoke wearing the jersey/outfit of the winner's choice. Since most of us are engineers/scientists/financial people, we find that prospect pretty terrifying.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I almost thought that I was being set up when I saw that he was available. :D

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You all wanted me in your league this year, easy money. I shit the bed so hard this year in the one I'm in. I was 1 and 12. :D

Even Sam destroyed me this year.:D

16. SLLaffoon

If you look at his first three games, coupled with the past two seasons, it made sense. I dropped him just before gametime when Luck was a late inactive and I needed a QB on short notice. Then he went nuts again. What made it worse was that I had first waiver claim the week he was available, but I couldn't pick him back up until he cleared waivers.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

18. dtalbott

And the starting running back for the Saints is.................CJ Spiller.

Another rb is gone.

19. dtalbott

What is this Week 14 Challenge?

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

Anupe dodged the Sacko name last year, and this year with some terribly bad luck finished second to last, with his team scoring some crazy numbers.
    As I sit here..I'm contemplating how to pass off my Sacko name....the ceremony and all....it would be unfair for me to keep it since someone else has earned it.

[​IMG]