1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stoner to Ducati...

Discussion in 'General' started by cajun636, Nov 11, 2015.

1. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

I just took RB's unlikely scenarios and made it more realistic.

Hell, how about IF Moaner competes in three wildcards, the deal can revert to RB's terms. If he only does two, which I believe is the more likely outcome, then my terms stick.

My goal here is simply to prevent RB from backpedaling on the technicality of Stacy not running three rounds. God-On-A-Motorcycle should be able to win a race on a track that they frequently test at. Hell, Pirro came in 8th at Mugello this year.

Nakamoto knew that CS wouldn't be able to win a race earlier this year. I know it. Apparently RB knows it too!

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

From what your wife told me about your "endowment" I doubt you tore anything up on me...:D
    Just make sure you fill the booze cabinet back up before you leave.:up:

It is going to take forever to get the lawyer smell out of my house.:mad:

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

How am I waffling?

I thought I made a realistic bet...

I didn't say he would win his first race back.

Hell I could easily lose my bet cause he might not have the strength yet to go race distance.

I said PI because Ducati doesn't need testing there. Again, they almost won with AI.

Stoner could win on the Suzuki at PI.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Not sure if hi-five or groin kick...:confused::cool:

5. Robby-Bobby

Lol I must apologize and admit that I thought you were GriifinVulture.

That's why I made my first Suzuki comment:)

Now I don't know who I'm arguing with.

6. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Just ask Sete.

Seems there's speculation that Honda didn't listen to his feedback RE: 2015 engine spec.

7. light 3

light 3 the bot

anyway, if true it would be pretty awesome. not sure about wild card rides as stoner seems pretty certain that he doesn't want to race in motogp again, but you never know. i'll just sit here and lick the cats butt until i hear it from stoner himself about his decision.

8. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

...all bets aside, I'm still trying to wrap my head around how Adriana Stoner is supposedly hot. Hell, she'd have a hard time making rent money working the main stage at Sammy's. :cool::D

9. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Dude, I don't even know who you are anymore.... :crackhead:

10. james walker

lol. seriously? She's minor league compared to the other wives/girlfriends. Hell, maybe I've been married too long and women built like 10yr old boys are the in thing. :Poke:

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

wtf? Lolol.

12. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Anyone betting against Stoner winning on ANY factory bike in 2016 in PI should have their heads examined. Hell....he could win on that POS Suzuki if he had some time to test it.

I was super disappointed that Honda didn't call him up to replace Pedrosa. They were too afraid he'd make Marqueth (aka - Bitch Monkey) look silly.

13. Robby-Bobby

I literally don't know how to respond......

Like I'm almost speechless

14. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Some serious delusion in this thread......

15. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

You're just old and senile. That girl is HOT!

16. james walker

HOT? all caps? mmmmyeah, no. anywhere it's above 80 degrees maybe....otherwise she's average. that girl needs a vegemite sammich. IMHO, of course. :cool::D

.....unless of course, I'm using an older version of the entire internet than you guys. I started to doubt myself so I tried 3 different browser image searches and the only 'HOT' pics I found were one's mislabeled as Adriana Stoner. :Poke:

17. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

You're clinically insane.

18. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

If that happens I'm showing up and roundhousing those two pigmies off the bikes!!

And I knew this thread would deliver :D

19. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

:stupid:

I've always thought she was highly overrated.

20. james walker

am not. your monitor is out of focus. :moon:

ol' Pensacola J.J. Hightail's is too.