1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2002 Suzuki SV650 $2,400 (Ashland, MO)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by mattg5585, Oct 6, 2015.

1. mattg5585

mattg5585 New Member

elling my SV650 that is set up for the track. This bike is turn key ready and needs absolutely nothing. Runs and performs great. The bike has around 26,000 miles, but that isn't exact.

Here's a list of upgrades,
    Race tech front springs
    Race tech fork emulators
    EBC brake pads all around
    Steel braided front brake lines
    K&N filter
    Carbs have been jetted
    Delkevic carbonfiber exhaust
    Ninja 636 adjustable rear shock
    Hot bodies racing tail
    1 down 2 up sprockets, with one year old chain
    Frame, swing arm, and bar end sliders
    Koso gauges
    Pro level brake and clutch levers
    Sport bars

The bikes comes with a spare set of wheels with rotors. The bike will also come with several levers, cables, foot pegs, and stock fork springs. The front tire is brand new and the rear tire still has some life on it. The valves were checked by Larry's Honda last year, they also flushed coolant and installed new spark plugs. As I said it's a complete and ready to go. The bike is set up for a 240 pound rider.... I'm fat. Stands in photos do not come with bike. I have a title for it, but it's not in my name. Getting the title in your name will probably be tricky, but the title will come with the bike. Please call and I can better explain that situation. Would possibly be willing to trade for an 4 stroke 400cc and up enduro. You can reach me by text, phone, or email, but I much rather deal with a phone call. I'd rather speak for a couple minutes over the phone rather than text for 4 hours about something that could of been spoken about in 5 minutes. Thank you for viewing my post, feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks and have a good day. Contact Matt @ (573)999-2400

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  2. mattg5585

mattg5585 New Member

3. desmo2

desmo2 Well-Known Member

I really need to buy this. :(