Found $50

Discussion in 'General' started by ryoung57, Sep 16, 2015.

1. some guy #2

some guy #2 Well-Known Member

I always remember the story my mom told of finding over $100 in 20's in the grocery store parking lot. She thought it was a little strange so she returned it back to the customer service desk. Somehow she found out that a lady came in looking for the exact amount my mom found saying it was her grocery money for the week or month. Either way she didn't need the money so whenever I find more than a $1 and it's near a business I turn it in. Even if they pocket it it's their conscience.

2. MGarrett50

MGarrett50 Ready. Set. Go.

You could tell customer service you found some money, but don't tell them how much. If some one comes back in the next few days looking for lost money, have them call you.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

A fifty is a weird bill to find. I haven't seen one of those in years.

but then again I have a kid so I haven't seen a $5 bill in years. :D

4. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Let me know where?

5. surfingsk8r

surfingsk8r Well-Known Member

IMO this is a good idea.

6. shaugdog

shaugdog Pimpalicious

:crackup:

7. madkaw

madkaw Meh...

Well maybe amputees and powedered sugar

8. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Is it true that you once broke into a $10 bill but the Judge let you off because it was your first offence?

9. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

The amputee might can get the job done but the powdered sugar - not so much :down:

10. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Shit I'd think it was my lucky day. I definitely wouldn't turn it in so the manager can take it for himself. It might not buy hookers and blow but it'll buy parts for my mountain bike or put a full tank of gas in my car. Good enough for me.

11. I like them and usually carry them. Some places get their butt hurt if they have to make change for a $100, but I've never had anybody get aggravated about a $50.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

You kidding me? Thought you just kept piling cases of water up until you spent the whole denomination, so you wouldn't have to have oddball bills in your wallet. :p

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wal Mart....

14. DirtNap

DirtNap used, but not used up.

Holy crap you are willing to do some ugly hoe's and crappy blow....

15. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Sure can if you head to Canada or get in a time machine back to the 60s! ;) :FL:

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I'm allowed $1's and $5's. Bills with 0's on them are a no-no for me.

17. grady anderson

grady anderson Well-Known Member

A beer and two lap dances to be precise:beer:

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Maybe it was meant for me after all? Wiener dog wasn't feeling well so I took her to the vet. $170 including some special food that's $50 a bag.

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

They love to push that special food.

Do your own research.