1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RRR roll call

Discussion in 'General' started by mmfoor, Jul 15, 2015.

1. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Who will be there? Sposed to be nice and cool!!!:D

Would especially like to know about you LWT dudes that were at the last one. I'll be pitted in T3. Come say hello!!!:beer:

2. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Draik is in for LWT stuff.

3. CZHART320

CZHART320 Well-Known Member

really hate seeing posts like this where looks like no one is going. kind of depressing.

4. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

We will be there late Saturday night. Land at 2:30 from Madrid.

5. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

2 weeks after BMSP, 2 weeks before VIR, Tally next month, & it's a DH, so twice the cost.
    If it wasn't my closest track, I would skip it.

6. ungwaha

ungwaha Well-Known Member

V7HW runs when? I need to get back on the track before I go insane, but I have to work Friday and be back on Monday.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

V7HW will run both days.

8. MatthewS

MatthewS Well-Known Member

I'll be out there late Friday due to work but I'll be getting some help setting up because of that.

First race weekend for me. I'll be running in LWT SS and Superbike both days. If you see #212 on an all white SV with bright orange rims, that's me. Do say hi and give advice haha.

9. ungwaha

ungwaha Well-Known Member

Well after looking at the schedule and my schedule the rest of the week I am not making it this time either. I just have to much to do to the bike and be rushing around like a chicken with its head cut off.

10. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Try to pit up in the turn 3 area (I've been told its where all the cool lwt racers pit). Look for the blue #77, come say hi.

11. MatthewS

Is there power over there? Our setup is pretty minimal so we don't have a generator. Couple weeks ago we pit just outside of the tech area. Walked around a bit but I don't remember if there was power on that side or not.

12. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

It's "only" 4 more hours north, but come on up to CMP in September. There were on 2 total V7 bikes last year!

13. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Yes, it was the place to be last time out.

yep T3 had a bunch of SVs last race. Turnout seemed pretty good.
    I do remember track power seemed a bit expensive so we shared. Gotta have some sort of a generator as more chances than not you won't have access to power.
    If you get totally stuck without any power I could maybe help out. Look for #14. I'm the old dude that will be trying to keep up w/Draik!:D

14. thiagoleal23

thiagoleal23 Well-Known Member

Hey Mongo by looking at the pre-entry you have any idea how many 600 experts showing up this weekend?? more then 8?

Thankss

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Absolutely no clue. One down side to keeping pricing the same between pre and post is a lot of people don't pre enter.

16. thiagoleal23

thiagoleal23 Well-Known Member

aww alright.... thankss

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry!

18. MatthewS

Will, do. I won't be the one setting up Friday but I'll give them the heads up to check out T3 and see if there is space and power availability by the time they arrive.

19. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Shit (I mean shoot) I believe I only pre-entered for one day. Maybe I'll see how Sat goes....

20. Lazy Destroyer

Lazy Destroyer Well-Known Member

I'll be hanging out Fri night 'til end of Sunday. I'm actually taking a half-day from work for once so I can actually get there before midnight, joy!