1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers- Digital

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by rewagner1, Jul 2, 2015.

1. rewagner1

rewagner1 Well-Known Member

Selling my Pro Line Digital Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers. These warmers are in excellent shape and in good working order with no burns; never had any problems with them. Also including the stand for the thermostats that is made for Chicken Hawk by Pitbull, and carrying cases.

I bought these directly from Dave at Chicken Hawk. These were used by Martín Cárdenas during his last season racing Dayton Sportibke (he said most pro teams lease warmers, who knew?). Because they were made for a pro team, they have a few modifications to them that regular warmers don't have: 1) they have a patch plate so that you can place tape or a label on the outside of the warmer to denote what tire compound it is covering; 2) it has an velcro strap that is used to relieve tension on the cables; and 3) it doesn't have velcro on the very ends of where the warmers warp around each other so its easier to remove the warmers when wearing gloves.

PayPal only: $395 shipped or $375 cash for local pick up (Stafford, VA) or if you met me at the track. I'll be at Summit Point July 13th, PRIC July 18-19 and VIR July 31-Aug 2.

Call/text Bob at 5 four zero - 27 three- 25 nine nine

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

do these come with the stand for the thermostats?

3. rewagner1

Yes, the stand is included. I have the warmers in my garage, but the stand is in my trailer in a storage lot so I couldn't take a picture of it. The stand is in great condition. It is made by Pitbull so its pretty much indestructible.

4. deanbosch

deanbosch user title

BUMP for a great guy!

5. rewagner1

Thanks bud :up:

6. rewagner1

Price drop: $350

7. fzrkidd

fzrkidd Well-Known Member

Would love to buy these, if only the rear fit a 160 tire!!!

8. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

You can use it on a 160 rear.

I use a Chickenhawk 180 for the 160 on my SV650. It works great!

9. rewagner1