1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HRC MotoGP and MM

Discussion in 'General' started by iomTT, Jun 16, 2015.

1. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

2. ped

ped Banned

So the engine is too aggressive
    the chassis is all wrong
    engine braking is too harsh

....looks like dorna needs to get busy re-writing the rules package mid-season

3. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

All I can say is I wish I could tell the difference for such small issues a different swing arm, etc....Of course, it could all be BS to cover up an extreme case of head issues....MM is clearly F-d up ,between the ears. But what can Honda do but pretend to make changes to allow him to get right with the bike.

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Or maybe the new bike really doesn't work well for Marquez?

5. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Why do we rush to "head issues" so quickly?

Is this the Gibernau effect? :Poke:

Of all the things that could possible be blame for the current position HRC and MM find themselves in, head issues would be the last I would arrive at.

6. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

I'm calling BS on head issues. MM has dominated the last 2 seasons. You don't instantly start falling apart. On top of that other Honda riders are having the same complaints. I think what makes it seem MM is lost is his win or bin attitude he willing to risk a crash in an attempt to win. That's either commendable or really stupid depending on your view

7. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Or irrelevant.

Overall, :stupid:

I don't think MM's win or bin attitude should come into question now. It has gotten him this far. His bones (body) will communicate to him on proper care, soon or later. :D

8. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

There is nothing wrong with his riding skills, unless HRC are telling him to at least finish races, which I doubt they are

9. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

The VR46 MindFuck is in action...... :p

10. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Lol. I think MM is beyond that after watching VR in action with it

11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

The irony of this thread is amazing.

12. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Perhaps <spit> <spit> <spit> ...

Lorenzo has upped his game?

I don't like Lorenzo, but respect is due.

Blech. Can't believe I just said that. I gotta take a shower.

13. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Pedrosa has been on basically the same bike right? He has been in the top 4, so the bike is capable.

14. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I hesitated long in my orginal comment here and opted to leave JL out of discussion. There are plenty of haters here. We already had the VR clan here. :D

15. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Pedro finished 19.4 seconds back. Not even in the fight for a win.

16. HRC-E.B.

HRC-E.B. Well-Known Member

Yes, I'm sure the most talented rider on the grid, who won races from the back of the grid in 125 and Moto2 (and both of these championships), then went on to win the championship in his two first seasons of MotoGP (including a run of 10 consecutive wins from pole in the second season) must be really weak in the head! I'm sure the fact that all of the other factory Honda riders are struggling with the bike is only further demonstration of how much Marquez' head is the real problem here, too!

The stuff we read on the internet sometimes... LOL

17. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

Stoner rides well on ill handling bikes like this new Honda. HRC could fly him over and give the kid some tips. Or just put Stoner on the bike and call it a day!:D

18. light 3

light 3 the bot

MM doesn't know how to lose like this. He's been dominant for the past few years and in Moto2. What ever it is is a true test of his mental ability and will power to bounce back. He's still extremely young and needs more experience other than winning all the time. I'm convinced that once he has it all sorted out he will come back stronger than anything we can imagine. He will be unstoppable.

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

True, but he's been off all season and still relatively fresh off surgery. Not to mention I HIGHLY question his motivations at this point.

20. nitto182

nitto182 Well-Known Member

Both the Moaner and Pedrobot have backed up Marky-Marc's issues with the bike. He's definitely struggling not being able to go balls out, conservative isn't exactly his M.O.