1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New rider coming to Moto America

Discussion in 'General' started by Knotcher, May 26, 2015.

1. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

Like I said in a comment on the book of faces, sucks for Dustin, but getting replaced by that caliber of a rider would soften the blow a bit.

2. smrrc

smrrc Well-Known Member

Meh...the girl was still quicker in FP1.

Sorry I couldn't resist, Sheridan is very talented and I'm sure once he becomes more familiar with the track he'll show what he's capable of (granted I still hope he gets beat by the girl)

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

They're interviewing Sheridan right now on Fanschoice.

4. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Surprised this hasn't been updated - DD was quite vocal about his feelings after this article came out:

http://www.motoamerica.com/aprilia-hsbk-dominquez-out-morais

Feel bad for the kid. He rides hard, had good results...

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He's learned an important lesson about pro racing too.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Not taking any sides but how bad were things that he had to be weighed in the first place?

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Its a dirty business this racing game....

8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

For someone of Dustin's size, 10lbs wouldn't have been too hard.

Feel for the guy but if the team out that out there from the start then it's time to head into the gym.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He's far from fat but he's not a jockey.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

For some riders it's time to get out of the gym and burn off some muscle too :D

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Dustin IS fit. I have ridden with him several times this year and he aint fat.

HSBK should have kept their mouth shut and just said we parted ways. As it stands, they have alienated a ton of Texas and Ok riders by deciding to twist the knife to save face.

12. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

According to DD he met his contract weight - they expected him to be 10lbs. lighter. Weather or not they actually communicated that to him...