1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talk me out of the F3...

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, May 9, 2015.

1. Razorboy

Razorboy ZAG Racing LLC

Pretty much any aftermarket part you will ever need for the F3 is right here in Las Vegas at Bellissimoto.com

Actually they have tons for Ducati too so whatever you choose, go to them for whatever you need.

2. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Hey Broome, why didn't you consider the Aprilia RSV4, the new bad ass one that was in RRW this month?

Is it because it's a 4 cyl? and you want to run the twins classes? Or was your Aprilia experience soured by your last bike?

I'm thinking of taking the dive into the unlimited classes, Panigale was my weapon of choice but now that I read Sam Fleming's review of the RSV.....

3. The main reason is because I want to have a Liter bike that is good for more classes (that's why I didn't get the R1). So in essence, yeah I want a Twin.

But regardless, I still wouldn't get that RSV4. It is "updated", but it is still really heavy. Now that I have dumped so much money into mine, I just don't think there would be a huge difference between mine and a new one. I just can't see dropping $25k on what is essentially the same bike I have now.