1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brag on Your kids thread...

Discussion in 'General' started by baconologist, May 11, 2015.

1. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Big thanks to HFD1, Ruckusracing, Vinny, Ed Loto, Chris Patton!

[​IMG]

comfort on the 250 has been achieved!

2. whitarnold

whitarnold Bike #137

Well, he is now 2?!?!?!? Does this count

He survived to the age of two despite his mother and father. Sixteen more years to go!

Attached Files:

3. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Absolutly! Any great moments ya want to share.

4. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

My 11 month old daughter is crawling and is really close to walking. Any day now!

5. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I was helping my son break in his new equipment for the upcoming season (although he damn near broke me).

He's the starting goalie for the University of Louisville and an ex-WERA racer.

[​IMG]

6. whitarnold

whitarnold Bike #137

Well, when he was 1 1/2 yrs. old we took him to Monster Jam in Atlanta. From that night until about a month ago he has only wanted to play with and watch "Monger Tuks". However, I have taken him to the track with me two times now, and he has flipped the script to "MoogerGikless"! He now carries little toy motorcycles everywhere he goes.

7. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Private school. Fuck the system.

8. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

Rock on, very cool.

9. mcarter

mcarter Well-Known Member

Mine started walking last week. Love that little guy!

10. goodmatt78

goodmatt78 Well-Known Member

My 13 month old has been walking since 10 months....now he runs, falls, runs some more. Last night I was working on a water valve and he took apart everything I assembled.....twice. :)

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  11. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Mom got our lil one some stuff to help out with the garden this summer...

[​IMG]

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

My kid is gonna be tall.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wait, do you have more than one or is that the same kid who was just wrecking your sleep pattern? Damn, time flies.

14. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Same one. :D

15. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Old pic, but one of my favorites.

My Nephew was 10 at the time and had been living with me and racing MX for about 5 years. He is 20 now, and to be honest I wish he was still the same age as in this pic...

[​IMG]

16. NickyZ

NickyZ Well-Known Member

My son got this a few weeks ago for his third birthday. He loves it. I still ride of the back with him, but his older sister (who turns 5 in October) got it down pat after about 6 laps around the yard. She goes so fast that my "relatively-fit" self couldn't keep up with her (to keep hold of the kill switch). She wants, and will get, a green one.

Attached Files:

17. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

I took my 4 year old daughter for a ride around the yard on the Grom yesterday evening. It's the first time she's showed any interest in motorcycles, so I was ecstatic to take her for a spin. She put on her bicycle helmet and sat in front of me.
    It's the small things that they do.

18. DDK732

DDK732 Well-Known Member

I had a proud dad moment yesterday when my 4 year old son learned to ride his KDX 50 without training wheels. My 6 year old daughter is ripping on the PW and I'm teaching her proper riding technique now, like "elbows up". This is the part of parenthood that really rocks!

Attached Files:

19. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Had a pair of those LT50's. Just sold them last week. My Twins had been riding them since a couple of weeks before they were 3. Now he has a TTR50, and I just picked up a 90cc Kymco quad for her. She hasn't fallen in love with 2 wheels yet.

He got riding the quad Saturday for a bit. Damn kid was drifting it on the gravel driveway.:eek::up: They are 6 1/2 now.

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  20. BigBird

BigBird blah

Both my 4 YOs are using their pedal bikes w/o training wheels.

My lil guy jumped onto my race bike and was all stretched out and showing me what Marc Marquez does and started getting off the bike...mind you he was sitting on the tank all stretched out.

My girl jumped on the Grom since her brother was on the race bike and started to bend her elbow and slide off the seat like Valentino Rossi.

:D