1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pit Bull introducing new product

Discussion in 'General' started by KrashBandit, Apr 8, 2015.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

or a Kawi ZX6R.

After years of cursing and many beers in between, someone on here mentioned using ratcheting straps, and that worked wonders. The reason I like that this is so much easier and cleaner, and probably will work through the apocalypse like all PitBull products.

2. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

I'm getting ready to order a chain and sprockets from you guys, looks like I'll have to add this to the shopping list.

Outstanding idea:beer:

3. pucksdown

pucksdown WERA #9

Sounds like a great purchase if you change tires as often as most of us on here do. My Pit Bull stand will outlive me so I expect this to be passed on to my grandkids.

4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Nice!!!

5. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

:crackup: :stupid:

almost 15 years i race, and the year i decide to hang up the leathers he comes out with this. I'd definitely have bought one had they been available then.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Sweet. Now I can stop stealing my kid's skateboard!

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I would never own a ZX-6 just because the tire changes are such a bitch. Between the caliper and pinch bolt heads being made of butter and the ability of the swingarm width to somehow shrink while the wheel is off, these things are easily my least favorite of the Japanese bikes to work on.

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

I know my mechanic skills are definitely lacking, so I thought it was just me...glad to know in this case it was the bike and not me

9. styles

styles The untrained eye

All the sweat and cursing this thing would have saved me...

10. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

They have, ity was yellow but I can't think of the name off hand and as usual it wasn't as nice as the Pitbull is

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

After doing several of them, I've figured out that the trick is to make sure the sprocket carrier and wheel spacers are set completely into the whee. I use a big rubber mallett :D

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It was a jack of some sort, more marketed towards cruiser riders. I almost bought one but it was around $200, iirc. It is less of a ramp and more of a cradle, helping to hold the wheel upright.

13. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Werd...

And when you are done, you can use the wedge to clum the engineer over the head at Suzuki who thought of that design.

14. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

:stupid:
    must have!

15. SBKBee

SBKBee Owner: FZ hotel

Great in that it is adjustable. I used to weld a ramp in the rear stand that would bring the wheel to axle height for Endurance racing..

16. KCFirebolt

KCFirebolt Large man. Little bike.

Wow. Yes please!

17. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Holy shit, genius

18. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Glad to see I am not the only ZX-6R owner that loathes the rear wheel change.

Will this fit on a rear stand from another company? Saaaay, Vortex?

19. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

No. It will explode upon contact.

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

:crackup: