1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most crazy girl you ever dated..

Discussion in 'General' started by kangasj, Dec 11, 2012.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

We need more stories and less commentary. I wish I had something to contribute, but if I started making shit up it would tarnish the validity of this thread.

2. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

I'm amazed that I missed this one!

3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

The scary part is I thought I missed it too until I saw one of my post....

4. sbhockey

sbhockey Orange shirt #157

As a currently single guy, who's only ever dated boring chicks, this thread is making me think... Stick with normal, or have some fun. At 34 I think I'm to old for fun.

5. ew422

ew422 Well-Known Member

Don't ever make the mistake of growing old with no wild stories to tell... :rock: :D

6. sbhockey

sbhockey Orange shirt #157

I've got some wild stories. Getting in trouble doing stupid shit with friends, bar fights, all that fun crap. Just no crazy chicks.

I am heading to Chicago next weekend for opening day at Wrigley. Staying 3 nights in a condo right by all the bars with my old group of friends I usually get in trouble with. Maybe I'll have something to add...

7. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

You're kidding right? I didn't start racing till I was 42. :Poke:

8. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

so..... Uhh.......

9. caferace

caferace No.

:crackup:

Me? Every redhead I've ever dated. Not sure why they're nuts, but they all were. And I still go back. ::shakes head::

-jim

10. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Its always the red heads man... I was talking to this one girl for about two weeks, we had never met in person. And she tells me she loves me... Redhead. It got worse from there!:crackup:

11. LabRat

LabRat Well-Known Member

The question for you should be the most SANE person you have dated... and she will probalbly be more crazy than most of our stories

12. yamahogg500

yamahogg500 Well-Known Member

I dated this girl "Mona". She was wild and it was a lot of fun. Six months
    was all I could take of crazy. The sex was wild but she would vary from
    being deeply in love with me to sleeping with other dudes.
    After I dumped her she calls and reminds me that I had promised to take her on a party cruise boat
    that used to run on the Mississippi. We go with a group of friends.
    The minute we enter the boat she grabs a random guy and off she goes.

I party with my friends meet a few girls, about 30 mins. before the trip
    is supposed to end I look for her to see if she has a way home. Mona
    is on the top deck and drunk on her ass. I am standing next to the rail
    and when I ask this guy if he can get her home she runs at me screaming
    "why don't you love me ?" and tries to push me over the rail. I go half
    over the rail holding on with one hand. The security guard saved me from
    probably drowning in the Mississippi.

They take Mona down to a room and hand cuff her as she is out of control.
    One of my female friends talks me into getting her released and dropping
    charges once we get back to the dock. As I am driving home she promptly
    pukes in my car. This concluded my run of crazy chicks.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  13. noles19

14. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

O.k. here we go. Things I've dealt with. Throwing pots and pans and anything they can get a hold of at your head. One girl would always threaten to call the cops and say that I beat her. She would start hitting herself in the face while laughing looking at me. She was hot and petite so she would look me in the eye and say "who are they going to believe you or me while smiling"! There was the girl that whenever she was really pissed she would always try to go for my balls and squeeze the shit out of them. I can remember running around my apartment jumping over couches laughing while this girl is so angry just trying to grab my nuts. The one that would hold my car keys over an open sewer grate and threaten to drop them down unless I took her where she wanted to go. The girl that made me late to my grandmother funeral on purpose to try and punish me. The girl during Christmas helping her dad put up lights on the roof and she got mad because I wasn't "paying attention" to her so she grabed all of the shoes in the house and began throwing them at me to try and knock me off the roof. The dad was yelling, mom and grandma crying and I'm laughing on how crazy this girl is. The one that pulled the keys out of the ignition while we were going 50 mph down the highway. Luckly didn't crash. She got out with the keys and started alking away. She didn't know I had a spare set in there, so started the truck and left her on the side of the road. The look on her face was priceless. The girl who didn't want me to go out with my friends one night. I was driving away and she jumped on my hood, I said if you want to be crazy that's fine with me so I'm driving through the neighborhood with her screaming at me on the hood of my car. There was the girl I spent 2 months in Spain with. Left for 2 weeks for work on a sailboat with no internet, just a sat phone. Anyways I check my emails after 12 days. First one is call me, a couple of days later we NEED to talk, call me. The last one I'm married we can't talk anymore. I did it for a green card. The girl who new my email password and sent nasty emails sent from my account to the girl I was dating and to my employer, that was fun to explain. The girl who claimed to be 100% pregnant by me, I took it serious and after a month started asking real questions and eventually she said she went to the doctor and she wasn't and I don't think she ever was. There was the girl that hated my mother and whenever my mom called me she would drop to her knees and start giving me a blow job, didn't matter where we were. I guess to feel like she getting the best of her son, not to sure but that was kind of cool. The girl that flipped out at my brothers wedding because I wouldn't leave my friends to get a hamburger with her. To this day 12 years later when my brothers wife gets drunk she will say to me that her wedding was perfect except for the girl I brought and it ruined it for her! And the biggest crazy fucked up thing a girl has done to me...... I broke up with this girl after a long term relationship. We were off and on but I moved a couple of hours away to get away from her, she calls me and tells me that she had been raped. She goes into full detail of how and what happened. She was crying and said how after it happened she didn't know who to call and pulled on the side of the road to call me and I didn't answer. I felt like a real asshole, then she tells me she got pregnant as a result. She sounded so hurt and fucked up I droped everything and went to console her. She had the abortion. We went out to dinner and she would say things like I don't know what I'm going to do if I see his face again. She was living in a small town so the whole time I'm on edge thinking what I'm going to do to this guy if she points him out to me. I was seriously thinking of things I won't say on the internet. So the whole tramatic experience kind of connected us again. I was moving somewhere and told her she should leave that town and start over. Anyways we are in a new place, happy. One night she looks at me and says "I have to tell you something" I wasn't raped I was dating a guy and got pregnant and didn't know how to tell you!!! Are you fucking serious???? Anyways it crumbled after that. It's hard for me to trust girls now, I prefer the single easy no drama life :beer:

15. noles19

:wow::crackup:
    OK even Cortez might have to try a little to beat Some of those!

16. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Single no drama life except for a Russian girl copying your apartment keys!! :D

17. Pepsi Drinker

Pepsi Drinker Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is a crazy chick story, or just a crazy dumbass (me) story;

I met this chick at a friends birthday party at a bowling ally, moonlight bowling. She is nice, but much like me very competitive and serious about winning at all sports. So we got along fantastic, at any rate I had ridden my motorcycle to this shindig about 35 miles from my house and by the time things wound down it in the 30's, I was easily coherced into following her to her house. Which I found out later was actually her moms house that her and her brother and his GF lived in for free.
    At any rate, we sat around in her room and flirted and wrestled and did all kinds of shit until we ended up nekkid. Her brothers gf walks in and starts yelling at us, and she is nekkid too- after about 3-4 minutes her brother then walks in and starts yelling too. And yes he too was nekkid.
    So there we are all nekkid, although I did get my pants back on when the brother walked in.
    So perhaps another 3-4 minutes of her up and in the face of her brother and her brother pushing her around, then the gf gets in on it and pretty soon I was trying to break up this bullshit. I am not even sure what happened or was said that the brother finally walked out and downstairs, but the gf then is telling me that if everyone else is nekkid then why am I wearing pants.
    So Tami, the girl I went there with then starts taking off my pants, and apparently too slowly so the brothers gf ~ who is way hotter than Tami btw~ decides to help. Well pretyy soon, I am kissing them both and Tami occasionally yells and whatever the brothers gf name is yells back and we continue.
    Then the brothers gf is down giving me head and Tami seems fine with that and just keeps on kissing and playing. Well apparently cumming in her brothers gf's mouth wasn't a good idea.
    The gf spat it out on Tami and Tami got all pissed I came, and then the gf starts yelling for her bf and I decided it was time to depart and got the hell out of there. It was a very cold ride home.
    I did go out with Tami a few more times, but never returned to the house as she said her brother wanted to kick the shit out of me.
    Tami was a dead lay, as in she would just lay still and make no noise, no movement, nothing. So after hitting that a couple times I moved along

18. caferace

caferace No.

Hi Sunshine. Oh. :D

When I was 20 I was doing this girl, a real frickin' hottie just before I moved down to Micronesia. I ended up having a week layover in Honolulu on the way, and she flew over on her dime and we proceeded to screw like crzed weasels for a week straight before I went off to the far flung island and she flew back to California. She said she was in love.

Flash forward to two years later, I come back to California. Give her a ring, crash on her couch for a few days before I move up North. The last day, a freind drops by and takes me out for a beer. Turned out he was warning me. She'd stabbed two guys with (not kidding) a fork and keys while I'd been gone.

Nothing but a peach to me but I cut my potential losses and got out of dodge quick style.

-jim

19. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

All girls are crazy, just varying degrees of crazy.

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

My first GF I was like 16, she was 17. She was a pathological liar and kleptomaniac. She was straight up crazy, like ran away from home a few times, at one point my parents allowed her to stay with us for a bit because she was drop dead gorgeous, and they feared for her safety . So yep, stuff started to turn up missing. She was at my family's house and called like a Tarot card reading hotline for like $500. Stole my Uncle's ring who had recently passed away, stoles clothes from family visiting. She denied it UNTIL the bag was found in the closet. And, slept with other dudes too during the runaway incidents.

This was over the course of like 3-4 years. At the time, this relationship was all I knew, but typing that...holy cow...WTF was I thinking. I think I may be the crazy one.