1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being persued by a 19 year old......

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Mar 14, 2015.

1. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Criminal...

2. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

My ol lady is older than me.

I'm just sayin.

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Funny, just this past Sunday I watched an episode of Everyone Loves Raymond, his brother hooks up with a 19yo who lied to him about her age and then everyone finds out he lied about his (43) to her.....it was one of the better episodes.

5. CausticYarn

Okay. Now that I have gone back and read this train wreck. I am a bit surprised at all the bashing happening.

You don't think grown women know what they are doing?
    We need our hands held by men to tell us who is okay to sleep with?
    We are trash or aren't "wholesome" if we don't just sleep with one man for our entire lives?
    We aren't allowed control over our sexual choices without being a whore?

That's messed up.
    My Damned eyebrows disappeared into my hairline and I don't even have bangs.

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

It's official. I'm gay. I get the joke. Why the hell did I have to marry a cosmetologist?

7. CausticYarn

That does not make you gay.
    Knowing how to cut the perfect set of bangs for a girl's face *might* make it questionable...

8. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

Agreed.
    No one says shit about a guy banging an older woman. People even go so far as saying underage boys having sex (raped) with their adult teachers are idiots for talking and ruining good thing. yet an of age woman looking to hookup with an older man is either a whore or some poor little red ridinghood about to get drilled by the bag bad cortez.

9. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

Not wholesome????????

[​IMG]

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Not really. I actually do have nice hair so I can say that! :D

11. CausticYarn

Under forty-five?
    No ticket to ride.

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Double standard to the courtesy phone....double standard to the courtesy phone.

13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Smart Goddamn woman right here.

Chick didn't come to play.:cool:

14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

What's that loud sucking noise?

15. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

The sound of a dude that knows how to work a woman. Now pee off.

16. Mud Whistle

Mud Whistle Get my icebike ON!

They were bound to make one good one :D

17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'm a chump for short bangs only if the chick is wearing a pixie cut. She'd also need to have pale skin and wear deep red lipstick. And dark eyeliner. Yeah, dork/goth. I ain't hatin it.

Yep....I'm gay.

18. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Since I was one of the original "bashers", I just want to say that I totally agree with you in terms of the condemnation of 19 year old women, the girl in question in particular.

To clarify my position though, it's aimed squarely at Cortez as I honestly can't believe how desperate for attention (those who crave it don't care if it's good or bad, as long as it keeps them relevant) this and his other threads have been. He literally goes from "Whoa is me, look at all my baby momma drama" to "Line up here to pat me on the back for all the pussy I just slayed, am about to slay in SLC...aka "Hide yo wives..."

Funny thing was I read the GC link he posted and at the bottom was a link to another article called the Gentleman's guide to one night stands or something and here's a quote I thought was appropriate:

Do Not Take a Picture of the Woman You Slept with Getting Dressed and Send It to All Your Friends

I mean, Jesus. This should go without saying, but apparently it doesn't, considering the photo my co-worker just showed me that his friend surreptitiously snapped with his iPhone of a lady guest pulling on her shirt the next morning. Sure, she'll never find out. But remember: Karma is a bitch, as some person who didn't really understand Buddhism once said.

I've seen at least 5-6 different women posted here by him and I'm gonna guess that not all of them are aware that they are now internet fodder.

Some of us must just be wired differently, I know if I was sent those type photo's it would be with the understanding that it was for MY eyes only - not for every creeper dude/woman on the Beeb to make moral judgements about.

19. TuesdayHugh

TuesdayHugh Four Day Weekend Dude

He did it to get a rise outta IYC an play him like a violin. The rest of this is boaring.

20. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

ok i skiped from page 3 to the end. Now from an old guy who has 2 daughters just turned 16 and on the 22nd the oldest will be 20. Now you guys on the high horse kill me.
    The guy likes this woman, yep shes hot. He has kids. So whats the deal?
    Im 51 this yr and my kids and me discuss everything, and i mean everything.
    I have taught my girls that men are pigs and we will say anything to get int their pants.
    My kids can not figure out how i can tell the future about the guys they start dating.
    But as an older guy i will say my girlfriend is half my age.
    And she treats me better than any other woman ive ever met or been with.
    Age is a state of mind and lets face it if you race your a big ass kid to begin with.
    I say if your happy then roll with it.
    I have a buddy who also has a younger wife. They are happy and best friends.
    You have nothing to loose by not going down this road. If you and her don't work out well that's life.
    If it does well you will have what i have and that's a best friend who makes sure my dumb ass can race and im happy. Best of luck.

Steven Isenhower #52 2001 V6