1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Comments???

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Britt, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

The Funding for DHS passes, and it seems there is no longer going to be a fight over Citizenship for the Millions...Rhinos stating there was nothing more they could do to fight it....

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Fucking losers. Apparently many in the GOP don't give a shit about what their constituents want. Guess it'll have to be settled in court.

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Most amazing thing to me... ZERO about it on ANY nightly news... I read it on the news feed yesterday at lunch.. Saw nothing here.
    It appears that The Speaker and Former Speaker "reached a deal".... Are you fkn kidding me??

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

who has time to be upset? I am too busy working my ass of to pay for:

illegals
    bank fuckups
    unjust wars
    ineffective insurance
    &
    government employee salaries

5. Phl218

Phl218 .

:stupid:

6. joec

joec brace yourself

thank you for supporting the state, comrade!

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I have been telling you fkkers "There is no left & right" any longer... "They are all the same".
    Here is proof... While BBNet was making all the news outlets... And splitting opinions, these Politicians were Hi5ing and BackSlapping at pulling yet another one over on the American Public.. Get ready for 10,000,000 new voters... Who will "win" for "them".

Keep Sending, They will keep spending.

8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The worst part is that there is a large segment of the American people that think this is a good thing...

9. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

While not news to the letter, the news was mentioned on the Kelly File last night, FOXNews.

10. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Yes. The mob. It grows. And, the burning begins.

11. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

yep. I feel sorry for my kids/grandkids.

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I am finding it funny FOXNews is even glossing over it.

WTF??

Oh Yeah...."ALL The Fucking Same".

13. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I believe it is time to revisit our definition of Blue and Red state. I believe they got it wrong.

14. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

-^^This unfortunately is the majority, those of us who work and pay taxes are the minority.

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

From what I've read on the subject, it seems that the Republican leadership has reached a point where this agreement is the only way to save face and their reputation. If they had refused the agreement Homeland would have run out of money and partially shut down and the Democrats, and their friends in the media, would hack the hell out of those "just say no" Republicans. If the Republicans had somehow sent the legislation, including the immigration limits, to Obama he was set to reject it. The Republicans lose again.

Right now we are resting on the Texas Judge that halted Obama's immigration actions. We'll see where it goes now. Obama has threatened to do it anyway apparently with the attitude of "I'm doing it anyway so what are you going to do about it." The Judge cannot, or will not, throw a sitting President into jail for disobeying a court order so it's back to another court to settle that issue.

I believe that's the whole premise of Obama's "Presidential actions" to begin with. He will continue to sign these Presidential decrees with a dare to stop them. At this point in time Obama simply doesn't give a shit if the people, or the courts, or Congress, likes his actions or not. He's going to take them anyway. A new debate coming is over his having Justice determine if he can unilaterally raise taxes. Holder, of course, is on board for it as is Obama's new nominated chick, Lynch.

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

[​IMG]

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I think the defunding approach wasn't thought through, and it wasn't going to work.
    I did see an interesting opinion that Congress should go the other way and toss Obama a shitload of money, since lack of money is the reason he cites for not being able to deport all illegals.
    Buy him planes, trains and busses and start shipping.

18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya except the planes, trains and buses would be going south empty and would be coming back full of fresh new democratic voters...

19. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Looking forward to all those diseases we had under control making a big comeback. Thanks Obama.:rolleyes:

20. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

You realize Republican small business owners are part of the mob right? IMHO, this is why the GOP was only putting up a PR battle. No plan when given the chance. Only PR objections to the amnesty that they all want. Britt is right. But on this issue the collusion has been clear for decades.