1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I personally LOVE how the dude with the worst rap sheet (assuming it's his, since has yet to deny/defend it) is lecturing others on referencing one given their "records". Lol!! :crackup:

2. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

And the Professor re-launches the rocket! Damn, that missle has had more missions than the space shuttle! Keep it going, Professor, we'll make 2000 posts way before my predicted April 3rd.

3. Pepsi Drinker

Pepsi Drinker Well-Known Member

Anyone else notice, these last two texts Clarence posted up. Look at the time stamp, they are not the middle of the night

Plus you can't see who they are from or to

:rock:

4. McGixxer

McGixxer Well-Known Member

Yeah, the liar and thief-convicted posts up false arrest record information on me, along with lying about me not taking care of my kids, and his girlfriend all of sudden un-blocks me on Facebook, then when I confront him about it he plays surprised and posts up more bullshit. As if I didn't expect him to copy paste my texts on here (and then print them out and make a creepy YouTube video)

5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I don't know ... I'd be a lil pissed if someone was texting me at 12:11 am. That's pretty much middle of the night. Don't get me wrong, CR is still making DaveK look like a prize winning physicist on the sanity scale, but he ain't wrong on the timing of that one. Hell, it may be the one thing he's gotten right in this entire thread. Can't rob him of that.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Anytime someone is the reason Johnny Rock Page fails to win the Bat-Shit Crazy Fuck Of the Week award, I think that person should take a step back, reassess their own life and seriously consider driving themselves to a mental institution if they have no one around them that cares enough to forcibly commit them. Dude, you need help. This is not a joke.

7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

8. McGixxer

I didn't message him in the middle of the night. I was on my computer using facebook messenger when one of my contacts changed from "Facebook user" to their actual name (meaning they unblocked me)

That's when I messaged her and asked her why she unblocked me. But it turned out it was actually CR playing more of his games

9. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Shannon Norris . No one " unblocked " you. You did the same thing before . She does have you " blocked " on her phone . And you talk " creepy " , contacting her in the middle of the night is STRAIGHT UP creepy ! I'll ask you the same as I've ask everyone else in this clique that keeps harassing me , WHY didn't you confront me regarding your suspension ? I live just down the road from you . You've pitted at the same event , yet you've yet to confront me . You would of found out I was with several different people in our out at that time . But none of you have . It's clear to see , this has been nothing more than a propaganda campaign . This is how cowards act !

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Wha' wha' what? You implying that if you were grading the sanity of the BBS on an average that I'd be in the lower 25th percentile?

I'm offended! I'm outrages! I'm. . . losing interest in this conversation and I'm gonna find my copy of Helter Stupid and listen to it!

11. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

You Sir (Shannon Norris ) are a straight up LIAR ! She was laying beside me when you IM her . We had been asleep for two hours you lying moron .

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I would like to get in line with an official question (that will likely go unanswered).

What do all of these "cowards" in this Robby Bobby clique have to gain from this smear campaign? Why would they take the time out of their lives and risk their reputations to compile all of this false propaganda about you? Why are you such a threat that they feel the need to do this to you? What do you feel is the endgame here?

13. McGixxer

Well, I WAS blocked. Then I wasn't. Seemed odd to me.

And you ask me about confronting you? I don't need to confront you, I already know all that I need to know about you. You're an old washed up creepy man who rips all the sleeves off all of your shirts so you look "bad ass."
    You're a thief, a liar, and you beat the shit out of women.
    You are clearly bipolar along with a long list of other mental health conditions.

In summary: you're a doucebag. And I truly feel sorry for the small amount of people who you currently have tricked into thinking you're a good person to have around. I mean, I get some of it... Most of those who tolerate you do so because of the money you throw at them.

In time, you WILL find yourself being ignored by everyone.

14. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

:down::tut::wow::FL::confused::eek::Puke::Pop:

15. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Yet more lies and propaganda . A cowards way . Strange thing , I have many good friends . The ONLY people I've had problems with is this little annoying clique you belong to . A group of cowards who instigated a propaganda campaign against me . FAIL

16. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Hey Shannon , guess how many of my friend would REALLY Appreciate it if you quit going behind everyone's back and contacting them trying to manipulate them out of my pit . Grow up dude !

17. *douchebag.

18. joec

joec brace yourself

I have an older brother who was given away at birth.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  19. McGixxer

I'm guessing none. LOL

20. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

You'll drive yourself crazy trying to correct all the errors in this thread, just sit back, relax, and observe.:up:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.